• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

I thought we were in the relegation spots under Karanka and hadn't won a game for a few months when he was sacked?  Technically he was more successful?  No, he wasn't, he was exactly as successful or unsuccessful depending on how you wish to view it.

Through rose tinted glasses of course!

Karanka wasn’t relegated with us. 

That Portuguese fella sounds really dodgy and stinks of an agent doing his job. I’d rather have Woodgate than him. But I suppose a lot of fans would have anyone with fancy name from a foreign club over Woodgate even though they have never heard of him. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

That Portuguese fella sounds really dodgy and stinks of an agent doing his job. I’d rather have Woodgate than him. But I suppose a lot of fans would have anyone with fancy name from a foreign club over Woodgate even though they have never heard of him. 

There's something funny about you saying that ?

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

There's something funny about you saying that ?

Haha. Kasper Hjulman is a very boring name though. Looks like he is going to 2. Bundesliga now though. 

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I've suggested that we look abroad for our next manager because I think it opens more avenues with recruitment. That doesn't mean I just want someone because they have a fancy name. 

I would hope that whoever we recruit has some managerial experience, experience of integrating young players into senior football and wants to try and be reasonably positive. 

It's more about the experience than just being seduced by a Portuguese, German or Dutch name. 

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Tell you what... Woody is on a hiding to nothing, if he starts poorly then I fear for him and the club 

There no room at all for error thats the issue. Has to fly out the gates or its curtains.