• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

He was one of their european scouts

Liverpool have over 20 scouts so I’m not sure that Woodgate being a member of their scouting team necessarily means that he is particularly highly rated by them. 

1 minute ago, "KM" said:

I’m sure there was something about him bringing the squad together around the time Karanka walked out before Charlton away. 

That couldn’t be further from the truth.

• Like 2

I remember downing doing a few wankathons in the gazette over how great Agnew was. The same stuff being said about woodgate was all said about Agnew.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I thought that was  leadbitter?

My thoughts too. I’m sure there was something about Leadbitter getting them together in his house to sort out the issues of Charltongate

12 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

He might have been liked but I never heard anything about him creating harmony or bringing the team together? I think theres a difference.

Remember, this rumour of Woodgate creating harmony and bringing the squad together is solely based on DZs “source” who has yet to be proven correct on anything yet. 

3 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

I remember downing doing a few wankathons in the gazette over how great Agnew was. The same stuff being said about woodgate was all said about Agnew.

minus the youth players opinion of Woodgate. 

Stop comparing him to Agnew as if he is nailed on to go the same way. The circumstances aren’t even close to being the same. It’s ridiculous really. Being popular amongst the players is infinitely better than being hated. You can actually be popular AND respected at the same time. They are not mutually exclusive. I’m sure someone like Klopp, Pep, Wilder, Farke are loved amongst the squad. Picking that as a concern is just showing that you are going out of your way to find faults with Woodgate. Name his inexperience as a fault, but being popular?!? Baffling. 

9 minutes ago, Will said:

That couldn’t be further from the truth.

How? I can remember everyone from the club singing his praises at the time about how well he got on with the players whereas AK was the complete opposite. It was one of the main reasons Gibson gave him the job after AK left because he thought Agnew could pull everyone together. 

5 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Remember, this rumour of Woodgate creating harmony and bringing the squad together is solely based on DZs “source” who has yet to be proven correct on anything yet. 

He’s been saying Woodgate since day one. So if Woodgate gets it I would well believe that it’s a true story