oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Talking to my hairdresser today who used to be very close to the club and has had a season ticket for donkey's years.

He said if Woodgate gets the job he will be looking for a refund on his season ticket.

Personally i won't be getting a season ticket, i will give Woodgate a chance but will just be paying game by game.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Yeah and so been naive/doesn't care.

He's on holiday before he is given the job and then he'll be doing the job when he's actually officially installed as our manager.  Seems about right to me.

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

He's on holiday before he is given the job and then he'll be doing the job when he's actually officially installed as our manager.  Seems about right to me.

Totally missing my point. I'm not bothered about why he is there. Being on a beach sort of indicates it is a holiday. 

It is his behaviour on social media and how it looks. He is in charge now and the club he is in charge of is in a bit of a mess. Happy tanning tho Jonathan.

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

IF hes our manager of course

Just now, TheHolgate said:

Totally missing my point. I'm not bothered about why he is there. Being on a beach sort of indicates it is a holiday. 

It is his behaviour on social media and how it looks. He is in charge now and the club he is in charge of is in a bit of a mess. Happy tanning tho Jonathan.

Oh right so they've announced he has the job then?  I must have missed it.  See, I'm one of those people who think it seems fair to start doing your job when you've actually been given it, signed the contracts and all that jazz.  If he hasn't done this yet then he should be enjoying his holiday exactly as planned.  If he has done all of this and the club simply haven't announced it then as long as his boss has given him the ok to have his holiday then again it's completely fine.  Most managers are on holiday now and their clubs are still functioning regardless.  Ours will be no different and has been cracking on even without a manager for a few weeks.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Oh right so they've announced he has the job then?  I must have missed it.  See, I'm one of those people who think it seems fair to start doing your job when you've actually been given it, signed the contracts and all that jazz.  If he hasn't done this yet then he should be enjoying his holiday exactly as planned.  If he has done all of this and the club simply haven't announced it then as long as his boss has given him the ok to have his holiday then again it's completely fine.  Most managers are on holiday now and their clubs are still functioning regardless.  Ours will be no different and has been cracking on even without a manager for a few weeks.

We haven't had a manager for weeks. He knows there is stuff to sort. He  knows people doubt his ability. He knows he has a reputation. Any manager worth their salt would think I need to get to work and show I mean business.

Have some sense and don't post videos, come off Instagram, whatever he wants. Just give yourself a chance with the fans. 

2 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

We haven't had a manager for weeks. He knows there is stuff to sort. He  knows people doubt his ability. He knows he has a reputation. Any manager worth their salt would think I need to get to work and show I mean business.

Have some sense and don't post videos, come off Instagram, whatever he wants. Just give yourself a chance with the fans. 

He’s not our manager so there’s nothing for him to sort out

11 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Today he's shared cuddling his daughter and playing with his son. How *** dare he?

• Haha 1
Just now, mendieta420 said:

Today he's shared cuddling his daughter and playing with his son. How *** dare he?

Oh Jesus Christ. What a *** struggle this is 

He can do what he wants. But we all know what some fans will think. I'm shocked the club didn't say to him be careful on social media. You know all the comments that some people make on players photos and videos. 

I am shocked he is just carrying on with an open account now he is responsible for the club. He knows what some people will say.

2 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Oh Jesus Christ. What a *** struggle this is 

He can do what he wants. But we all know what some fans will think. I'm shocked the club didn't say to him be careful on social media. You know all the comments that some people make on players photos and videos. 

I am shocked he is just carrying on with an open account now he is responsible for the club. He knows what some people will say.

You're the only bugger saying it though! ?

He hasn’t even got the job yet man. How dare he share holiday pics of him with his children when he could be announced as manager next week. ?

• Like 1