• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, nunthorpered said:

Quote won't *** off but... 

Urgh, just finished 4 nights on the trot, can we not just hold off until I'm less miserable? ? 

1 minute ago, Duvel said:

We do! 

I'd like it to be official before I give up hope of an exciting coaching appointment, believe Woody can be a good manager, would just like him to practice on the U23's first

5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Morning I’m told the players already know who the manager is....

Now all you have to do is find out who they were told and we’re laughing ? 

1 minute ago, estonpidge said:

I'd like it to be official before I give up hope of an exciting coaching appointment, believe Woody can be a good manager, would just like him to practice on the U23's first

That's not how Gibson works though, logic goes out the window when he has a good feeling about someone.

Gibson will give a speech about how great Woodgate is, thinking it will win over fans.

This isn't 2006 Steve. The good will has gone and the days of fans being told what to believe are over.

• Like 1

Morning guys, 

Hopefully this week we can find out who is going to lead our club next season, hopefully it will be an exciting appointment, but all roads seem to lead to Woodgate. Let's be fair, whoever gets it has a hell of a task on their hands, a limited budget, a divided fanbase and many more issues. Let's hope the right appointment is made, and the cogs can start turning for next season. 

9 minutes ago, Prowler said:

Quote won't *** off but... 

Urgh, just finished 4 nights on the trot, can we not just hold off until I'm less miserable? ? 

We can't wait til Christmas..