• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Like being back at school... bring back the cane I say!!

I've just stuck £50 on Harry Kane to Middlesbrough, cheers for the tip SDS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

'On track to confirm in the coming days' according to EG just now.

translation. they know absolutely nothing. Been recycling articles at warp speed in the last few weeks

6 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

translation. they know absolutely nothing. Been recycling articles at warp speed in the last few weeks

Gibson keeps the Gazette informed when he likes them. He's on good terms at the moment, the only way I could see it not being Woodgate, is if like has been said, a completely left-field appointment that hasn't been mentioned. 

Jokanovic & his agent will be using us against other clubs that he'll be interested in. 

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

My question is.. if its woodgate, why all the secrecy? No one else is going to come in for him so it's not like well lose out.

It's really bizarre.

Possibly getting special dispensation from the EFL for not having the relevant badges. He didn't fail them by the way. 

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Possibly getting special dispensation from the EFL for not having the relevant badges. He didn't fail them by the way. 

But what's the benefit of them not telling us what's going on? Surely they just tell us its him and were currently getting dispensation - didnt we announce southgate before he had it?