oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

1 minute ago, TheHolgate said:

A managerial of team of Woodgate and Leo. Come on, we need better than that. 

Woodgate will be taking the players to the Southern cross for a bit of team bonding.

Even that would be better than telling them they're all ***.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Just now, TheHolgate said:

A managerial of team of Woodgate and Leo. Come on, we need better than that. 

Woodgate will be taking the players to the Southern cross for a bit of team bonding.

Some people are never going to be happy, no wonder we are known as moaning Middlesbrough by many fans of other clubs.  

• Like 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

Mate, I've said consistently that hes not my choice but I will back him because we dont actually know how well he might do. If 6 months down the line he is a disaster, that's when I'll judge him, not before a ball has been kicked. You clearly hope that he will fail, that's what's embarrassing about your posts.

Or maybe he just disagrees and raises that opinion on a discussion forum? You know like people are perfectly entitled to do without some ridiculous conclusion being drawn about what he’s ‘clearly hoping for’.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

.... why?

Because when he was assistant last time we actually improved in the attacking 3rd of the pitch. 

He’s just one example, there are plenty more.

someone summed it up a few posts back by saying woodgate and Leo was a management team they ‘joked about’. That’s exactly what it would feel like.

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Umm maybe look at your last post? Only you and one other person have been having digs at people, everyone else has just commeted on the rumour.

No name calling, digs at anyone.  I said are people vexed?  So you are? That's fine.  Then I asked who would you have wanted based on the rumour we have no money?  Genuine question mate.  I promise You, I'm far from having a go at people.  just feels like some people will never be happy

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Some people are never going to be happy, no wonder we are known as moaning Middlesbrough by many fans of other clubs.  

Oh sorry, i'll be thrilled with a novice manager and a goalkeeping coach as our new management team.

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Or maybe he just disagrees and raises that opinion on a discussion forum? You know like people are perfectly entitled to do without some ridiculous conclusion being drawn about what he’s ‘clearly hoping for’.

It's a little more than raising an opinion though, it's usually dramatic to the extreme.

2 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

About as ridiculous as being told that hes my messiah when I've never once said I want him as manager and then saying well see who's right, again when I havent made any kind of prediction as to how hell do. That kinda ridiculous yeah?

1 minute ago, TheHolgate said:

Oh sorry, i'll be thrilled with a novice manager and a goalkeeping coach as our new management team.

Be was an assistant manager for 4 years and a manager for the last 2. 

1 minute ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

No name calling, digs at anyone.  I said are people vexed?  So you are? That's fine.  Then I asked who would you have wanted based on the rumour we have no money?  Genuine question mate.  I promise You, I'm far from having a go at people.  just feels like some people will never be happy

Are you serious? 

We could appoint lamb as the assistant and people like you would find ways to blow smoke up his ass and accuse other people of not being supportive.

I’m sorry but Steve Gibson is getting so out of touch with football if the best he can serve up is the Chuckle Brothers aka Woody and Leo. No wonder we are so far behind small clubs like Bournemouth and Watford with our small club mentality.