• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

I like Leo. Although it is a bit of an odd pairing, the people that know Woodgate and Leo best have decided it can work. So let them have a go.

We don't need the same names repeatedly posting how terrible everything is, we get it you're not happy, take a day away..

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mendieta420 said:

I like Leo. Although it is a bit of an odd pairing, the people that know Woodgate and Leo best have decided it can work. So let them have a go.

We don't need the same names repeatedly posting how terrible everything is, we get it you're not happy, take a day away..

I support you.  Can I blow smoke up your bum

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Mate, I've said consistently that hes not my choice but I will back him because we dont actually know how well he might do. If 6 months down the line he is a disaster, that's when I'll judge him, not before a ball has been kicked. You clearly hope that he will fail, that's what's embarrassing about your posts.

Why would I spend every day talking on here about the club I love if I wanted us to fail. It's ridiculous. 

Just because I'm not a cheerleader for every decision that Gibson makes it doesn't mean I don't want us to do well. 

You may think you are the voice of reason on here but your views are just as extreme as the people you criticise. 

The suggestion that Woodgate would take over from Pulis was seen as a joke 6 months ago it was so ridiculous. This is like watching a car crash in slow motion. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, king boro said:

i want to be boro manager where do i apply who do i contact 

Someone get king boro Steve Gibon's number.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Duvel said:

You may think you are the voice of reason on here but your views are just as extreme as the people you criticise. 

I'd love you to elaborate on this. Quotes and references if possible. 

My hope of a surprise appointment fading fast! Maybe the DOF we have lined up has the experience and pedigree? I actually think Gibson is putting Woodgate and Leo in a really bad position if they have nobody with experience to guide them.  

8 minutes ago, Will said:

In what way are they bigger than Ajax?

They are the biggest team in Rio, a city of 6,500,000 football mad people, they play at the Maracana Stadium. Ajax are a big team in a small city (860,000) in a less competitive league. People very often tend to be Eurocentric when it comes to football, but there are some massive teams in South America. 

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

They are the biggest team in Rio, a city of 6,500,000 football mad people, they play at the Maracana Stadium. Ajax are a big team in a small city (860,000) in a less competitive league. People very often tend to be Eurocentric when it comes to football, but there are some massive teams in South America. 

Sorry but there is no way they are a bigger team than Ajax. Fluminense haven't even won their equivalent of the Champions League.

5 minutes ago, Will said:

Sorry but there is no way they are a bigger team than Ajax. Fluminense haven't even won their equivalent of the Champions League.

This is a weird argument to be having, they are both big teams. You have kind of totally missed my point. 

A couple of weeks ago many people were excited at the possibility of the Ajax youth coach joining us as Manager! 

Now the same people are up in arms at the prospect of the under 20’s coach at Flu (another large club with high expectations and some very good players) joining as Assistant Manager!

What is your take on that?

• Like 2