oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

i wanted karanka back he has links with jorge mendes imagine all those quality players we will get helder costa will come caravalho as well if helder costa goes to leeds and we appoint woodgate that would be rubbish 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

I can't see AK coming back. Definitely not yet anyway. I couldn't see Leo working with him. 

It's Woodgate or we're getting someone that the club is picking their backroom staff. 

Was told earlier today Leo's going to be Woodgate's assistant. 

Yeah that's what I've heard from my colleagues at the Gazette.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I can't see AK coming back. Definitely not yet anyway. I couldn't see Leo working with him. 

It's Woodgate or we're getting someone that the club is picking their backroom staff. 

Cheers Luker

if karanka can sign helder costa and caravalho from forest they will excite the fans if we appoint woodgate he will get old boring plodders who have no football skill and will bore our fans into oblivion

Just now, king boro said:

if karanka can sign helder costa and caravalho from forest they will excite the fans if we appoint woodgate he will get old boring plodders who have no football skill and will bore our fans into oblivion

I don't believe you.

• Wow 1
2 minutes ago, king boro said:

Great point mate.  I'm sold

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

I think this Leo stuff all but confirms it’s woodgate.

Agreed. I was pretty sure Gibson would surprise us with someone new and Woodgate as u23 manager but not now. Hopefully the Steve Round rumours are true at least. 

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Cheers Anthony Vickers. ?

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, king boro said:

Funny as I was talking to Woodgate and asked him what his vision was for the Boro and his exact words were "I  will get old boring plodders who have no football skill and will bore our fans into oblivion"

You're proper ITK like.