oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

1 minute ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Funny as I was talking to Woodgate and asked him what his vision was for the Boro and his exact words were "I  will get old boring plodders who have no football skill and will bore our fans into oblivion"

You're proper ITK like.

Was he trying to sign you at the time, Randy? ?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Anth said he was too busy to talk right now as he was researching his next column but it looked to me like he was just reading FMTTM.

I wonder if his username on FMTTM is queen boro, just to throw people of the scent

2 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Is there something in the Steve Round talks? Coach or DOF? 

I believe hes seen more as a DoF nowadays but then there has been conflicting reports that were not looking to ho down the DoF route so I think it's all hearsay at the moment 

I mean it's an assistant manager position I don't think Leo will be disastrous and it's better than the way they handled hiring Agnew basically putting him onto Aitor it came out after there was huge tension between the two of them as long as Leo/Woodgate have a good working relationship don't really have any issue with it.

Steve Round coming back in a DoF capacity wouldn't be the worst hire in the world but at the same time someone new to the club would also be welcome especially if it's for DoF.

1 hour ago, p_mards said:
1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

So then which member is going to reveal themselves as a reporter for the Gazette.....

Posting things like this could stop whoever they are from posting their very reliable information. I think it's in the forums interest to not point a finger directly at them.

So we can rule out D.Z then ?

27 minutes ago, "KM" said:

A certain poster who I have come across on social media is pretty adamant about Aitor Karanka. Said he's due at Rockliffe @ 8pm.

Do you mean the infamous ‘boro_legend’ didn’t he/she get banned off here and even fmttm haha.

wouldnt believe a word of it.

3 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Do you mean the infamous ‘boro_legend’ didn’t he/she get banned off here and even fmttm haha.

wouldnt believe a word of it.

Actually said lurker got his info from him too haha.