• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

I think this might be why people give you a bit of a hard time... 

Come on, it's a bit of fun. I was right in the end, my source was legit, Happy days. Well, not for the people who didn't want Woodgate but, y'know. 

Just now, D.Z. said:

Come on, it's a bit of fun. I was right in the end, my source was legit, Happy days. Well, not for the people who didn't want Woodgate but, y'know. 

Oh i know it's all a bit of fun, but there are some people who are a little bit more.. Sensitive. 

Odd how the Gazette haven't addressed any of last night's reports yet.

Possibly means either a) the club are making an announcement imminently, and all the Gazette stuff will be published as soon as that happens or (less likely) b) the reports are wide of the mark.

6 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Announcement within 48 hours, sorting out the contracts for the backroom staff. 

With all the news that broke last night youd expect the announcement today, a leak that big isnt usually followed by another 48 hours of silence.

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

With all the news that broke last night youd expect the announcement today, a leak that big isnt usually followed by another 48 hours of silence.

This is the Boro though... 

What a day for it; absolutely lashing it down in Boro!! ?

I’m genuinely beginning to look forward to this new era at our club probably because I hve no idea what to expect. It’s the Robbie Keane (potential) appointment which excites me because nobody seen that coming. I’ve openly been against his appointment but I wish Woody the very best of luck; I hope it works out for him for his sake and for the club’s sake. 

One thing I’m looking forward to is seeing the younger players come through into the first team. Tying down Wing and Tav to long term deals would be a great start. 

Edited by "KM"
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Tom said:

Odd how the Gazette haven't addressed any of last night's reports yet.

Possibly means either a) the club are making an announcement imminently, and all the Gazette stuff will be published as soon as that happens or (less likely) b) the reports are wide of the mark.

A couple replied to individuals saying it would be announced within 2 days. That was specific about Woodgate

• Like 1

Who was it that mentioned Jenkins coming back? Think that's happening as well. 

Surprised after the way we got rid of him but another good one to be coming back. 

27 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Didn’t you say Pulis was staying?

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Surprised after the way we got rid of him but another good one to be coming back. 

You heard anything about the Keane rumour lurker? 

So far from what I read and heard on here its

Manager/Head Coach: Woodgate

Assistant: Round

GK Coach: Leo

First Team Coach: ????

U23: Jenkins

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Jenkins as well!? Jesus... It's like we're stuck in a Time Warp...

200.gif

• Haha 1