oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

I like how even Keane, the one member of the new backroom team that hasn't previously been employed here, and even he is a player we were linked with regularly for about 15 years. 

Are we finally getting an attacking coach?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

These are bold appointments in my opinion not just the "cheap" option some of the keyboard warriors would have us believe.

As for fan divisions I really do think that these will evaporate once we hear from the new team.  The divisions were purely down to  Boolis  as he was firmly ion charge so it is unfair to say that Woody was his stooge previously. 

In fairness this has all the hallmarks of a fresh start that might well take a few years to get right , as opposed to smashing the league , but I would rather have a young , hungry team trying to play decent football than some of the garbage we have seen in recent seasons. If this is to be the the start of playing the youth / bringing in lower league players I am quite happy to see mid table and above as success next year. 

Lets give Woody and the gang a fair crack before we go all "typical" on them. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Wasn't expecting Keane to be Assistant Manager. That's interesting.

Young management duo with experienced coaches and backroom staff. 

I like it!

I'm inclined to agree, I'm even a touch excited

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2