oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

13 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Finding quality to fill the positions won't be difficult.. it's just not a good look for people to be turning us down

The club shouldn’t have released the names of the back room staff, until it was all confirmed. 

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

The club shouldn’t have released the names of the back room staff, until it was all confirmed. 

Good job they didn't then

joe jonas relief GIF

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Agree Billy but the fact lots of fans were desperate for news perhaps forced their hand. I suspect Gibbo wanted to keep everything quiet until deals were done. The one I am surprised in is Keane who you would like to think was asked to keep it quiet whilst he made his mind up. His quotes read as someone preparing to let us down gently but I guess time will tell

Funny how things can all go to *** in 24 hours isn't it. Almost like when I said that the club were waiting for Woody's backroom staff to be organised before announcing him as manager,  that's what they actually were doing!

Ducks in a row guys, ducks in a row.

2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Jesus Will, are you just naturally a disagreeable person?

Someone told the Gazette and the Echo the names we had lined up, who do you think that was?

how dare you GIF

12 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Jesus Will, are you just naturally a disagreeable person?

Someone told the Gazette and the Echo the names we had lined up, who do you think that was?

Not the club. 

Rosenior had clearly told somebody that he might be coming here, hence why he was linked to the main job. Steve Round was at Rockliffe, Keane spoke to the Sun, Leo was coming over from Brazil. 

• Like 1
Just now, Lurker said:

Not the club. 

Rosenior had clearly told somebody that he might be coming here, hence why he was linked to the main job. Steve Round was at Rockliffe, Keane spoke to the Sun, Leo was coming over from Brazil. 

Leo's still coming though, isn't he?

I'm assuming that Monk leaving Birmingham is due to something happening behind the scenes like the board selling players without his consent. They've already sold Jota to Aston Villa so, going by Monk's decision to leave at this moment, they're possibly also open to selling another key player like Che Adams or Juke. Monk done a good job at Birmingham so I'm sure that he'll get himself a job at a good Championship club - probably one in a better position than what Birmingham are in at the moment.