• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Just now, nunthorpered said:

Negative i know but can't remember a time i've been so underwhelmed about the club

This might be a bit counter-intuitive but perhaps that is the best place to start with a rookie head coach. We don't have high expectations which might allow him to grow into a good manager.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Negative i know but can't remember a time i've been so underwhelmed about the club

Pretty much how I feel. Anger has been sapped away by Poolis so I'm just at the stage of "Meh" now.

Hopefully some exciting signings and good start to the season ups the mood.

1 minute ago, Will said:

This might be a bit counter-intuitive but perhaps that is the best place to start with a rookie head coach. We don't have high expectations which might allow him to grow into a good manager.

Hope so. I hope it works

I'm willing to give it a chance, i'm excited by the backroom staff more than Woodgate as head coach but hopefully they can compliment him and we'll play some decent football. 

Anyone expecting us to get promoted this season though has their head in the clouds and needs to lower their expectations.

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Not gonna lie "the recruitment team that was in place remains unchanged" scares the bejesus outof me.

Gill is still there, but scouts and analysts have left, as has the head of technical recruitment. Bailey always tries to pass off like he knows more than he does

• Like 1