oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

4 minutes ago, king boro said:

why would we book austria a 2nd time could pulis of booked it before he left im sure none of the players will be wanting to trail there asses up the mountains for 2nd time 

The training camp was organised before Pulis left, I bet the players are thrilled at the prospect! I guess it makes sense to stick to those plans  

Maybe the regime won’t be quite so vigorous this year, it will be interesting to hear what goes on in those mountains. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

all i can say is with woodgate as manager we will be in a relegation battle and nobody has pointed out to the fact that our squad will be the oldest in the league next season and every team will out pace our team we are just full of old average players who only know defensive football and dont know how to pass a ball or keep possession 

We have a transfer window to sort that out plus Woodgate wants to introduce some of our younger players.

Have you listened to his interview?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, king boro said:

all i can say is with woodgate as manager we will be in a relegation battle and nobody has pointed out to the fact that our squad will be the oldest in the league next season and every team will out pace our team we are just full of old average players who only know defensive football and dont know how to pass a ball or keep possession 

I think that’s why the club are keen to offload some of the older players and bring through players from the academy. I imagine some of the, will be fairly pacey.

If that’s not the plan, then as you have inferred, we won’t be tearing up any trees. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, king boro said:

thank god so pulis is not connected with club but why hasnt the dof bieng mentioned doesnt steve round want the job  

It would seem that Steve Round wasn’t interested in the role offered, I presume it wasn’t the role of DOF.

I’m not even certain that the club are looking for a DOF, I think that was pure speculation, mate. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

It would seem that Steve Round wasn’t interested in the role offered, I presume it wasn’t the role of DOF.

I’m not even certain that the club are looking for a DOF, I think that was pure speculation, mate. 

so who picks and signs the players bevington and bauser who the majority of the fans hate and want fresh faces to replace them 

10 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

The training camp was organised before Pulis left, I bet the players are thrilled at the prospect! I guess it makes sense to stick to those plans  

Maybe the regime won’t be quite so vigorous this year, it will be interesting to hear what goes on in those mountains. 

Brokeback?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

so who picks and signs the players bevington and bauser who the majority of the fans hate and want fresh faces to replace them 

A committee of 5 was mentioned in Woodgate’s interview. 

I would imagine the committee would consist of Gibson, Bevington, Woodgate, Keane and Leo, but I’m guessing. 

12 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Probably climb some of them, ford some streams, look for some rainbows....

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Randolph and Ian Harte (loves round here) played a big part in Keane coming 

Ian Harte? Is he Keane’s agent now?

• Like 1
Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

“Randolph and Ian Harte (loves round here) played a big part in Keane coming ”

His lover by the sound of it. 

So Robbie is Keane for Ian's Harte?

• Haha 4
22 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

A committee of 5 was mentioned in Woodgate’s interview. 

I would imagine the committee would consist of Gibson, Bevington, Woodgate, Keane and Leo, but I’m guessing. 

I'll bet decent money that those 5 aren't the 'committee'.

• Like 1