• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

You are probably right, come to think of it, Bausor and Kenyon will probably be involved too. 

I wonder if they sit in a smoke filled darkened room determining the fates of men.

7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I'll bet decent money that those 5 aren't the 'committee'.

Yeah Keane and Leo out for bauser and Kenyon would be the best guess. Woodgate will represent the coaching staff. 

9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Lampard is hotly tipped to take over Chelsea now.

Have to say, I’d be pretty disappointed  if he leaves for Chelsea after one season. Also think it’d be a really short sighted decision from both him and Chelsea. Yes, Derby made the playoff final but they were hardly brilliant all season, snuck into 6 less to do with their own good form and more due to other teams (ie us) bottling it. He’s clearly a promising coach but I reckon this would be a big move too early. I really want to see him succeed with Derby. Always comes across well and I was so jealous that they had him and we had Pulis... 

Edited by RealSlimSladeyy
7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Lampard is hotly tipped to take over Chelsea now.

I think he’d be mad to take the job. He won’t  be able to sign players, Hazard has left, he’s only got 1 seasons management experience. If I was him, I’d wait a couple of years. 

17 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I think he’d be mad to take the job. He won’t  be able to sign players, Hazard has left, he’s only got 1 seasons management experience. If I was him, I’d wait a couple of years. 

On the other side of the coin, what happens if derby struggle and finish bottom half next season? He could struggle to get into this position again in his career.

Exactly I think he’d be mad not to take it.

derby have a pretty big building job to get back to last seasons quality as their best players were loans who they won’t get back next season.

• Like 2

If everything that was said in the press conference happens and the club actually make strides to achieve these changes, this could be a huge watershed moment in our history. I really want this to work for all involved and us as fans too!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Running up a mountain in the picturesque Austrian alps or a few laps up Eston Nab or Roseberry Topping fill me not with fear, but with a multitude of fact and fiction excuses to get out of it, but I’m pretty sure I remember reading that many of the players seemed to get something out of it.

As a bonding and work out session I’m pretty sure that come the end of the week everyone even our midfield will be getting up there quicker than they did on that first morning. 

Trips to a nice sunny Spanish training camp are ok, but 2 quick sessions a day broken up by mini golf and a siesta must get abit dull. I'd maybe book em in for a week then on Wednesday night book the paras to kidnap them and-beast them  in Gibraltar. At least that way you would know who was mentally up for the challenge. Lol