• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we absolutely have to buy Saville?  Remember St. Leger?  We managed to get out of that one.  Does anyone know if it's possible to send him back?

I hope we can, hes offering nothing other than holding back Tav and Wing really.

Saiz from Leeds would be high on my list . isnt getting games at the moment but imo is thier bestplayer.

I do not think Leeds will let him go anywhere soon, even an injured Bamford as sadly they seem to have got their act together and well promotion is a real possibility for them this season :nervous:

Do we absolutely have to buy Saville?  Remember St. Leger?  We managed to get out of that one.  Does anyone know if it's possible to send him back?

I hope we can, hes offering nothing other than holding back Tav and Wing really.

I think it was a condition of the loan. With St Leger it was an option to buy if I remember rightly.

Probably not... don't see why Millwall would have let him go last minute unless we were under obligation to buy in January.

I think it was a condition of the loan.  With St Leger it was an option to buy if I remember rightly.

Fair enough.  Looks like we're stuck with him then. I really can't get over the fee. 7M!  :omg:

I think it was a condition of the loan.  With St Leger it was an option to buy if I remember rightly.

Fair enough.  Looks like we're stuck with him then. I really can't get over the fee. 7M!  :omg:

I think we had to buy him but instead struck a deal where we paid PNE 1 million to get out of the deal.

I think we had to buy him but instead struck a deal where we paid PNE 1 million to get out of the deal.

Maybe we could try to get Millwall to accept 1million plus Rudi to take Saville back?  And if they turn it down we could improve the offer by offering them just the million.  Bound to get accepted then..... :P 

Seriously, another 7million we've wasted along with the many through the years....

We haven't bought a proper winger in about 5 years. So one or two of those would be nice.

A proper right back, back up for Friend at left back. And a goal scoring center forward if that isn't too much to ask.

Out can go: Assombalonga, Braithwaite, McNair, Gestede and Fletcher

Probably not... don't see why Millwall would have let him go last minute unless we were under obligation to buy in January.

We probably paid them a big fee upfront. For them it could be win-win, got a couple of mil and the player back..

Honestly a new striker would be so far down my list we have about 5 and we're nearly 30 million in the hole on them he got Hugill that he was cheering for all summer because apparently locals better. If we signed a Perica or whatever on a fee the chances we sell Gestede/Fletcher are so small so we'd end up loaning them out if we let Braithwaite go would a striker even be who'd replace him it'd more likely be a winger.

Our recruitment's always some 12 dimensional chess that stupid people like me just don't understand so maybe a striker will be top of the list.