oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

I don't think it won't be a factor. I think he'll be sat there thinking "If Chelsea don't want me now, they never will", given they're having a bit of a striker 'crisis'.

So if he's given a permanent out by Wolves, he'll probably take it. But if he has to stay at Chelsea permanently either way, I don't think he'll risk the form he's had to go to the Prem on loan. I don't see Villa forking out the money to buy him now.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see us have a bit of a clear out, our squad is bloated with high earners who can barely make the bench... if we don't go up it would be good to see us at a more sustainable squad size with better pathways for youth prospects to get game time.

Also would be good to see some work done on the recruitment department, it seems like every window we make at least one baffling signing in a position we don't need whilst obvious holes in the team are ignored...

It's a small world, apparently vlp is my nieces best friends uncle.

So does this officially make you ITK ;)

@nickma***er

Middlesbrough are keen on Brentford's Romaine Sawyers. 18 months left on his contract. As mentioned elsewhere last month, #avfc unlikely in January. #boro #brentfordfc

He's a decent player but he's another central player isn't he? 

I mean he's an attacking one as opposed to defensive but I thought we were fine with cms and we don't play with a #10, so I can't really see the point of this.

I asked if there were any other uncles we could have. My nephew plays for Amsterdam football club, which is a popular youth feeder club for Ajax (he's only 10 though)

I asked if there were any other uncles we could have. My nephew plays for Amsterdam football club, which is a popular youth feeder club for Ajax (he's only 10 though)

Can your nephew play wide on the right or as a number 10?

@nickma***er

Middlesbrough are keen on Brentford's Romaine Sawyers. 18 months left on his contract. As mentioned elsewhere last month, #avfc unlikely in January. #boro #brentfordfc

He's a decent player but he's another central player isn't he? 

I mean he's an attacking one as opposed to defensive but I thought we were fine with cms and we don't play with a #10, so I can't really see the point of this.

What about if Pulis is looking to move on some of the current Midfield Crop?? Not ITK at all but he did say he wanted to sign players with resale value etc and I think Sawyers is quite young though I maybe wrong.

Can your nephew play wide on the right or as a number 10?

He is a forward, plays an age group above his age and has a good goal record. Not sure if he has the commitment needed though