• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I right in saying Jamal Lowe is coming up 25? Not exactly young, wouldn’t be a deal breaker but I’d assumed he was 20/21.

So he would count as a gamble but doesn’t match the young player, Bowen matches the established young player though.

Wouldn’t mind knowing what level they’re at!

Am I right in saying Jamal Lowe is coming up 25? Not exactly young, wouldn’t be a deal breaker but I’d assumed he was 20/21.

So he would count as a gamble but doesn’t match the young player, Bowen matches the established young player though.

Wouldn’t mind knowing what level they’re at!

Can't see us getting Bowen, I think he's destined for bigger things.

Jamal Lowe is 24 and 6 months old, which is still young in footballing terms. His career is on an upwards trajectory and he's attracting lots of Championship interest so there's a lot of positives to him despite his age not being as young as the typical winger getting to Championship level for the first time.

He's one of the players who've made it through the non-league route, so it's worth considering that they can develop quite differently to players who have came through the standard big academy route and can be late bloomers; eg Jamie Vardy was playing non-league up until his mid 20's. They seem to have untapped ability and an added bit of hunger that keeps them developing until a later age. Just like we're finding that Lewis Wing is 23 but he's still developing considerably. Curiously, Lowe came through at Barnet - the same club that Albert Adomah and Yannick Bolasie came through at. They have a knack of developing high quality pacey wingers.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying he’s not a good player, the fact that he’s from none league makes no difference to me just look at Lewis wing!

Just took me by surprise a bit, it would still excite me to see us get him though as he’s really skillfull.

yeah me too BD. Thought there was something more substantial. whoever changed the title this time should be tutted at for jumping the gun.

Now then Brunners it was simply I feel a clever play on words and there was a question mark afterwards leaving it open to speculation.

Tut as much as you like going to give myself a pat on the back :cheese: