• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah me too BD. Thought there was something more substantial. whoever changed the title this time should be tutted at for jumping the gun.

Now then Brunners it was simply I feel a clever play on words and there was a question mark afterwards leaving it open to speculation.

Tut as much as you like going to give myself a pat on the back :cheese:

I think all the fame from your media exposure is getting to your head Alan :)

yeah me too BD. Thought there was something more substantial. whoever changed the title this time should be tutted at for jumping the gun.

Now then Brunners it was simply I feel a clever play on words and there was a question mark afterwards leaving it open to speculation.

:D

ooh then my last post in the Millwall thread confirms that :omg:

Joe I am beginning to feel quite confident about things despite all of the surrounding palaver.

Rumours from fmttm we want Vincent janssen and fletcher to Preston

Haven't Preston just signed Stockley from Exeter? And they already have Moult and Maguire.  He's a Bolton fan though, so maybe he'd fancy going there?

ooh then my last post in the Millwall thread confirms that :omg:

Joe I am beginning to feel quite confident about things despite all of the surrounding palaver.

Glad to hear that Al. UTB

Spurs manager says janssen is not in his plans at all, when interviewed after Kanes injury

I wasn’t aware of that Mr Maz but I see now that Pochetino is happy enough to use academy players to fill the void if necessary

Janssen is of a pretty high calibre considering what he done before Tottenham signed him so we're only going to have a chance of signing him on loan when he's in a bad moment in his career. Just like with us signing Gaston Ramirez on an initial loan, them sort of deals can be mutually beneficial to both parties. When we signed Ramirez a lot of fans we're pretty negative about him too, but his quality was leaps and bounds above the Championship level. I'm quite sceptical about if there's any substance to us being interested in Janssen as I'd have thought that he'd have more attractive options abroad than us to be fair.

Janssen is of a pretty high calibre considering what he done before Tottenham signed him so we're only going to have a chance of signing him on loan when he's in a bad moment in his career. Just like with us signing Gaston Ramirez on an initial loan, them sort of deals can be mutually beneficial to both parties. When we signed Ramirez a lot of fans we're pretty negative about him too, but his quality was leaps and bounds above the Championship level. I'm quite sceptical about if there's any substance to us being interested in Janssen as I'd have thought that he'd have more attractive options abroad than us to be fair.

I think he only really had one very good season before his move to spurs.

That Kevin McDonald rumour came from the Sun

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/01/16/do-report-middlesbrough-want-to-sign-fulham-outcast-kevin-mcdona/

"As a result, The Sun (16 January, page 53) reports that McDonald could be on his way this month with Middlesbrough keen to offer the 30-year-old a lifeline.

Tony Pulis’ Boro are fifth in the Championship table and obviously feel that the former Burnley, Sheffield United and Wolves man can boost their hopes of promotion. He certainly has an impressive track record in the second tier.

It is understood that Middlesbrough would sign McDonald on loan with a view to a permanent move."

That’s true. Just had a look at him. Thought he was older than 24. Had a decentish stay in turkey last season with 4 goals and 4 assists in 16 matches. But he has had a torrid time at Tottenham and just that one good season in holland which almost any striker can have.

That’s true. Just had a look at him. Thought he was older than 24. Had a decentish stay in turkey last season with 4 goals and 4 assists in 16 matches. But he has had a torrid time at Tottenham and just that one good season in holland which almost any striker can have.

very similar to Britt, janssen is a bit taller, probably stronger and maybe a better touch, but Britt is faster and has the goalscoring experience in this league

I mean I think Janssen would be good in the Championship and end up being decent at a smaller Prem team but rather use our resources on someone to create the goals and has a bit of pace than finish them atm, especially when we have one of the best strikers in the division already.