• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Braithwaite scores against Real Madrid, just think if we could get players like him at the club.........

Just watch. Another Stuani situation. Don't utilise a player to their natural abilities, then watch them flourish elsewhere.

Braithwaite scores against Real Madrid, just think if we could get players like him at the club.........

Just watch. Another Stuani situation. Don't utilise a player to their natural abilities, then watch them flourish elsewhere.

Speaking g of Stuani he scored against Athletico - thing is didn't most of us see their natural abilities and then even dared to put our views about them on this forum? Wouldn't surprise me if TP pipes up and takes credit for the goals

Speaking g of Stuani he scored against Athletico - thing is didn't most of us see their natural abilities and then even dared to put our views about them on this forum? Wouldn't surprise me if TP pipes up and takes credit for the goals

Yeah everyone knew Stuani was a quality goalscorer, them ghosting back post runs of his I seem to remember. Wish he got more of a chance in a 2 up front with some decent wide men but oh well let's hope he goes to Barca and we get a decent sell on fee.

Just stop.

Yet most of our fans slagged him off when he was here.

I remember hearing our “fans” booing him when he came on as a substitute.

I thought it was because fans didn't like Karanka playing him out on the right wing. It was okay in the Championship when we had most of the ball and he could attack the back post... but in the Premier League it was completely pointless, we needed pace to break. 

Surely the booing was for the manager? Although knowing sections of our fans that could be giving too much credit.

Yeah everyone knew Stuani was a quality goalscorer, them ghosting back post runs of his I seem to remember. Wish he got more of a chance in a 2 up front with some decent wide men but oh well let's hope he goes to Barca and we get a decent sell on fee.

He's being strongly linked to Barca as a backup for Suarez.

We always knew, BWS. Pro-Stunai Cliquers from Day One :D

We always knew, BWS. Pro-Stunai Cliquers from Day One :D

I've still got the t-shirt.

I thought it was because fans didn't like Karanka playing him out on the right wing. It was okay in the Championship when we had most of the ball and he could attack the back post... but in the Premier League it was completely pointless, we needed pace to break. 

Surely the booing was for the manager? Although knowing sections of our fans that could be giving too much credit.

No there was one incident where a group were shouting some pretty vile stuff at him, they were about 10 seats along from a mate of mine - hope they're happy now

I remember "hearing" our fans booing him when he came on as a substitute.