• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Braithwaite scores against Real Madrid, just think if we could get players like him at the club.........

Just watch. Another Stuani situation. Don't utilise a player to their natural abilities, then watch them flourish elsewhere.

Speaking g of Stuani he scored against Athletico - thing is didn't most of us see their natural abilities and then even dared to put our views about them on this forum? Wouldn't surprise me if TP pipes up and takes credit for the goals

4cfb99049c109cd005e12117a7fbd614-0.jpg

I was very pro stuani as a player. I was very anti stuani as a right winger.

man ran like he had lead weights for feet.

excellent striker though and I was always ***ed we never used him as such.

excellent striker though and I was always *** we never used him as such.

We did in that one cup game, where he scored two thirds of a hattrick ;)

Loved Stuani like, pure poacher

Should've got given more of a chance in a 2 up front but we must've played with 2 up front only about 5 times in his time at the club

excellent striker though and I was always *** we never used him as such.

We did in that one cup game, where he scored two thirds of a hattrick ;)

I know man and that just made me more annoyed!

I've been looking at this thread title for a whole day now, and I still can't work out what the play on words is.

I think it’s supposed to refer to Lowe who plays for Portsmouth. Although there is nothing to suggest we are in for him. Thread title should be renamed “tumbleweed”.

I've been looking at this thread title for a whole day now, and I still can't work out what the play on words is.

I think it’s supposed to refer to Lowe who plays for Portsmouth. Although there is nothing to suggest we are in for him. Thread title should be renamed “tumbleweed”.

Or Grumpy Old Men

No I get that, but I don't know why the word "Lowe" is in inverted commas, or what the horizon has to do with it.

No I get that, but I don't know why the word "Lowe" is in inverted commas, or what the horizon has to do with it.

The player Lowe - on the Horizon = He might sail our way?

Leeds sign Kiko Casilla, if they can keep hold of Clarke and sign another winger/attacking midfielder no way they don't finish 1st for me

The new Tomas Meijas?

Just watch. Another Stuani situation. Don't utilise a player to their natural abilities, then watch them flourish elsewhere.

Yet most of our fans slagged him off when he was here.

I remember hearing our “fans” booing him when he came on as a substitute.

We always knew, BWS. Pro-Stunai Cliquers from Day One :D

I've still got the t-shirt.

Great days, brothers!