• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously not to taken by hugill if we’re looking for yet another striker?

Are these all buys or a couple of loans in there also?

To be fair I don't think Hugill was ever top of our list, which is why he came so late in the summer window. If one of those players higher on the list are now available, I imagine that we'd still be interested, especially after a pretty average impact by Hugill so far.

Nixon was suggesting vokes is available and I think he was our #1 target in summer.

Would check out as the ‘experienced striker’

Would fit the clue raf gave about him being from a club we sold a player to recently as well

Given Vokes has played in over 28 games for Burnley this season, 10 starts in the league, and signed a 3 year deal at the start of this season and Burnley aren't that blessed in the striker department I'll be surprised if he's available, I can't see it myself.

Given Vokes has played in over 28 games for Burnley this season, 10 starts in the league, and signed a 3 year deal at the start of this season and Burnley aren't that blessed in the striker department I'll be surprised if he's available, I can't see it myself.

Maybe they want to raise funds for their own recruitment.

Maybe they want to raise funds for their own recruitment.

There's always that possibility just find it strange that he's rewarded with a 3 year contract in October after scoring against Huddersfield to be shipped out in January.

Nixon was suggesting vokes is available and I think he was our #1 target in summer.

Weren't we trying to sign Chris Wood in the summer? That would be a more realistic link.

Weren't we trying to sign Chris Wood in the summer? That would be a more realistic link.

Good point, could be either of them I guess, not sure who gets more game time.

Good point, could be either of them I guess, not sure who gets more game time.

Chris Wood and Barnes get the most minutes I believe, scored the most and Chris Wood's market value is 3x that of Vokes'. Vokes played about 900 minutes and Vydra played about 200 odd in the league.