• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, TP will be doing himself no favours a***st the doom and gloomers if his next transfer is a CM! even if he is a better player than what he already have.

it would be nice to see another winger/attacking player arrive though in fairness

If we take out what was a essentially a swap between Adomah and Troare, when was the last time we proper money on a proper winger/wide man?

And no I don't consider the £80k we paid for Wing to be proper money or Marvelous Marvin Johnson to be a proper footballer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6607511/Birmingham-striker-Lukas-Jutkiewicz-targeted-Middlesbrough-return-Riverside-Stadium.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

Birmingham striker Lukas Jutkiewicz targeted by Middlesbrough for a return to the Riverside Stadium

Middlesbrough are keen to sign Lukas Jutkiewicz as they bid for promotion

The striker spent 18 months at Middlesbrough between 2012 and 2014

He has registered 10 goals and nine assists for Birmingham so far this season

Middlesbrough want to bolster their promotion push with a swoop for Birmingham forward Lukas Jutkiewicz.

Boro chief Tony Pulis is keen to bolster his squad this month ahead of the club's final push for promotion and is ready to bring the 29-year-old to the Riverside.

Stoke made an offer Jutkiewicz during Gary Rowett's reign in charge, but Middlesbrough want to trump their Championship rivals to his signature.

The forward has scored 10 goals and provided nine assists in the Championship so far this season.

This productive return has made him one of the success stories of the season so far.

Birmingham could award Jutkiewicz a new contract in an attempt to ward off his suitors - but as of yet the club have not offered their forward an extension.

I didn't think he was too bad but I agree that he's no better than we have - pointless signing

10 goals and 9 assists this season suggests otherwise, Juke's quietly having a blinder compared to our current standards. Obviously that would all stop the moment he signed for us.

I didn't think he was too bad but I agree that he's no better than we have - pointless signing

10 goals and 9 assists this season suggests otherwise, Juke's quietly having a blinder compared to our current standards. Obviously that would all stop the moment he signed for us.

I don't think he'd do that in this team. I think you'd have to be a standard above Hugill, Juke and Britt to get those kind of stats in this team.