oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

if we resign juke, i'll completely lose interest an probably go support liverpool or something.  he was an utter donkey when he was here and as far as i've seen. he looks an utter donkey with a bit more confidence now. he makes hugill look like vieri.

I already sit with the scouser at the pub and shout "it's our year" - call it "easing myself in' - guess that means I agree with you

You two should do that. Nobody is going to plead with you to keep supporting Boro. If you're that flaky about supporting Boro then you're better suited to being a glory supporter (eg Liverpool as you both say) instead of supporting your local team.

If the majority of people on here took your advice and supported their local team, there would hardly be anyone left on the board.

My local team is Brighton, before that it was Almeria and before that, Southampton then, West Ham. ;)

UTB

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

if we resign juke, i'll completely lose interest an probably go support liverpool or something.  he was an utter donkey when he was here and as far as i've seen. he looks an utter donkey with a bit more confidence now. he makes hugill look like vieri.

I already sit with the scouser at the pub and shout "it's our year" - call it "easing myself in' - guess that means I agree with you

You two should do that. Nobody is going to plead with you to keep supporting Boro. If you're that flaky about supporting Boro then you're better suited to being a glory supporter (eg Liverpool as you both say) instead of supporting your local team.

They're just having a bit of a laugh and a joke, they're stuck supporting the Boro forever like the rest of us. :cowboy:

if we resign juke, i'll completely lose interest an probably go support liverpool or something. he was an utter donkey when he was here and as far as i've seen. he looks an utter donkey with a bit more confidence now. he makes hugill look like vieri.

Just imagine

Premier league winners: Liverpool

Championship winners : Leeds

Championship playoff final losers : Boro

League 1 winners : Sunderland

This could happen (I feel sick)

How ‘bout no. Can live with Liverpool though

Nixon doesn't think we'll be signing Juk  because Brum can't replace..

Some people are talking about how bleak our current state is and yet Birmingham are in a position where they don't think they can replace Lukas Jutkiewicz..... proof that there's always someone worse off.

**for context - we're currently 5th in the Championship, by far the best defence in the league and only 4 points off the automatics - it's clearly time to hit the panic button**

Some people are talking about how bleak our current state is and yet Birmingham are in a position where they don't think they can replace Lukas Jutkiewicz..... proof that there's always someone worse off.

**for context - we're currently 5th in the Championship, by far the best defence in the league and only 4 points off the automatics - it's clearly time to hit the panic button**

no I think they literally can't replace. aren't they still sanctioned?

Imagine having the power to have 90% of the fan base ready to throw the towel in, and no one wanting to sign despite these facts. You'd have to have a seriously dire footballing philosophy!! :P

Imagine having the power to have 90% of the fan base ready to throw the towel in, and no one wanting to sign despite these facts. You'd have to have a seriously dire footballing philosophy!! :P

90% tudders? Slight exaggeration I’d say

Panic at the disco?

There is no way I know some have fond memories but Juke really was abysmal outside of the box and what ended up finishing him off with Karanka was he started missing sitters in the box.

Just... well... surely... I mean...

giphy.gif

I loved when we signed Juke by the way stuck through his bad patches he hits the ball about as hard as I've ever seen a Boro player hit it Roch aside but his problem is most of his shots fly into the stands.

Jesus, some of you are the most boring, tedious, monotonous and zero humoured people I've ever ever met, I've supported the Boro for forty odd years, went home and away most of that time - I was born two minutes away from Ayresome Park - you are in no position to make a judgement on me based on a tongue in cheek remark and you are in no position to judge" how good a fan" someone is - seeing as there's some sort of "one upsy" thing going on.

Most of you most critical lot are arm chair supporters at best, which is fine but go on like the greatest supportrrs in the world - I'll PayPal you a pound to go and buy an improved sense of humour - oh and you can keep the change.