oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Honestly blows my mind some people would be okay with us signing Juke, how have we regressed so much haha?

We have a bunch of people on here who whined non stop then celebrated when AK went, the same bunch did the same with Monk and then lorded the arrival of Pulis as our true saviour - now some of them are too stubborn to admit they were wrong and therefore praise everything he does - even the bouquet of his farts to justify their long standing, idiotic blind following of the man - you will find them on here doing cartwheels at signings like this as they have no choice with their stubborn heads rammed as far up TPs backside as his own head is.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

IT'S A RUMOR FFS - Ever heard of agents?

Daft ***ing grumpy old farts ... The last 5 pages was an utter nightmare to get through... Just got home and saw 5 unread pages and was a little excited, as something nice and wild must have happened.....

But no .. The same retarded ***ers complaining about Pulis ... in an even more childish and whining way ... Because of some agent talk about a former player ...

I don't like Pulis .. I want him gone TOO - But as long he is here, I will still support and get the best out of something, which neither me or you can do anything about ...

Can we please just keep the Pulis hate (or love) in the manager thread .. So sick and tired of every god damn thread is spammed with grumpy complaints and moaning ...

Feel free to hate Pulis .. Feel free to not like the football .. Feel free to dislike a rumor .. But turning every tiny little ting into sour complaints and moaning .. It's getting really really boring ...

Get over it ffs .. He is here, if you like it or not .. He is here and nothing you say or do, will change it ... NOTHING!

There I said it ... Now start the come backs with words like rose tinted glasses and stuff .. Can't wait

UTB!

IT'S A RUMOR FFS - Ever heard of agents?

Daft *** grumpy old farts ... The last 5 pages was an utter nightmare to get through... Just got home and saw 5 unread pages and was a little excited, as something nice and wild must have happened.....

But no .. The same retarded *** complaining about Pulis ... in an even more childish and whining way ... Because of some agent talk about a former player ...

I don't like Pulis .. I want him gone TOO - But as long he is here, I will still support and get the best out of something, which neither me or you can do anything about ...

Can we please just keep the Pulis hate (or love) in the manager thread .. So sick and tired of every god damn thread is spammed with grumpy complaints and moaning ...

Feel free to hate Pulis .. Feel free to not like the football .. Feel free to dislike a rumor .. But turning every tiny little ting into sour complaints and moaning .. It's getting really really boring ...

Get over it ffs .. He is here, if you like it or not .. He is here and nothing you say or do, will change it ... NOTHING!

There I said it ... Now start the come backs with words like rose tinted glasses and stuff .. Can't wait

UTB!

But if you want people to come back at you aren't you just carrying on what you have just complained about?

if we resign juke, i'll completely lose interest an probably go support liverpool or something.  he was an utter donkey when he was here and as far as i've seen. he looks an utter donkey with a bit more confidence now. he makes hugill look like vieri.

I already sit with the scouser at the pub and shout "it's our year" - call it "easing myself in' - guess that means I agree with you

You two should do that. Nobody is going to plead with you to keep supporting Boro. If you're that flaky about supporting Boro then you're better suited to being a glory supporter (eg Liverpool as you both say) instead of supporting your local team.

Jesus, some of you are the most boring, tedious, monotonous and zero humoured people I've ever ever met, I've supported the Boro for forty odd years, went home and away most of that time - I was born two minutes away from Ayresome Park - you are in no position to make a judgement on me based on a tongue in cheek remark and you are in no position to judge" how good a fan" someone is - seeing as there's some sort of "one upsy" thing going on.

Most of you most critical lot are arm chair supporter pansies at best - I'll PayPal you a pound to go and buy an improved sense of humour - oh and you can keep the change.

Fair enough if you're saying your post was tongue-in-cheek, but it could have been made a bit clearer, especially with it following on from Dynamo Kev's hysterical and comical post over the merest unsubstantiated rumour about Juke. This place has been a hive of consistent negativity over mere speculation so your response seemed in keeping with that.

Somebody who says they won't support a club anymore if they sign a player (eg Kev on Juke above) isn't a good fan by the majority of rational person's standards. If you see a "one upsy thing" coming from my response to the combination of his post and your follow up then there's a significant "silly billy thing" going on.

Nah don't post me the pound via Paypal. Instead, please send it to Tony Pulis so he can put it towards to the imaginary deal for Juke.

All this from an article in the Daily Hate? A paper that is almost bottom of the football rumour reliability league (https://www.footballtransferleague.co.uk/sources/newspapers#) and discredited as a source on Wikipedia. Given the club have been quite good at shutting down leaks recently, why does anyone actually think this has a hope in hell of happening??

Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah

Why don't you and I combi-ine

Let's get together, what do you say

We can have a swingin' ti-ime

We'd be a cra-a-azy team

Why don't we ma-a-ake a scene

Together, oh oh oh oh

Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah

Think of all that we could sha-are

Let's get together everyday

Every way and everywhere

And though we haven't got a lot

We could be sharin' all we've got

Together

Honestly blows my mind some people would be okay with us signing Juke, how have we regressed so much haha?

We have a bunch of people on here who whined non stop then celebrated when AK went, the same bunch did the same with Monk and then lorded the arrival of Pulis as our true saviour - now some of them are too stubborn to admit they were wrong and therefore praise everything he does - even the bouquet of his farts to justify their long standing, idiotic blind following of the man - you will find them on here doing cartwheels at signings like this as they have no choice with their stubborn heads rammed as far up TPs backside as his own head is.

It came from a Daily Mail article. Please open a window and get some fresh air. We can make it through this difficult time  :D

if we resign juke, i'll completely lose interest an probably go support liverpool or something.  he was an utter donkey when he was here and as far as i've seen. he looks an utter donkey with a bit more confidence now. he makes hugill look like vieri.

I already sit with the scouser at the pub and shout "it's our year" - call it "easing myself in' - guess that means I agree with you

You two should do that. Nobody is going to plead with you to keep supporting Boro. If you're that flaky about supporting Boro then you're better suited to being a glory supporter (eg Liverpool as you both say) instead of supporting your local team.

Jesus, some of you are the most boring, tedious, monotonous and zero humoured people I've ever ever met, I've supported the Boro for forty odd years, went home and away most of that time - I was born two minutes away from Ayresome Park - you are in no position to make a judgement on me based on a tongue in cheek remark and you are in no position to judge" how good a fan" someone is - seeing as there's some sort of "one upsy" thing going on.

Most of you most critical lot are arm chair supporter pansies at best - I'll PayPal you a pound to go and buy an improved sense of humour - oh and you can keep the change.

Fair enough if you're saying your post was tongue-in-cheek, but it could have been made a bit clearer, especially with it following on from Dynamo Kev's hysterical and comical post over the merest unsubstantiated rumour about Juke. This place has been a hive of consistent negativity over mere speculation so your response seemed in keeping with that.

Somebody who says they won't support a club anymore if they sign a player (eg Kev on Juke above) isn't a good fan by the majority of rational person's standards. If you see a "one upsy thing" coming from my response to the combination of his post and your follow up then there's a significant "silly billy thing" going on.

Nah don't post me the pound via Paypal. Instead, please send it to Tony Pulis so he can put it towards to the imaginary deal for Juke.

I'm sure he'll keep the change :-)

we've always signed more duds than successes...remember, we paid £20,000 for Kinnell...and that was celebrated for twenty years....Juke just paper talk imo....as we all agree not an upgrade on anyone but Gestede...(maybe we COULD do a swap)

we've always signed more duds than successes...remember, we paid £20,000 for Kinnell...and that was celebrated for twenty years....Juke just paper talk imo....as we all agree not an upgrade on anyone but Gestede...(maybe we COULD do a swap)

I thought it was 40 grand for Kinnell hence the chant?  Well before my time mind :)

It came from a Daily Mail article. Please open a window and get some fresh air. We can make it through this difficult time  :D

Well you mean that's where we've heard about it first but in all likelihood it isn't actually from the Daily Mail is it.  They will be getting it from somewhere else of course.  It never really occurred to me before now but wasn't there a couple of articles about Juke in the Gazette over the last 7 days or so.  One was before the game at Birmingham but I think one was afterwards.  Funny that.

Ian – I was at that match and I wonder if we were both on the same bus as the whole way back the song was that “we paid £20,000 paid £20,000 paid £20,000 for Kinnell, for Kinnell.”

lifted from untypicalboro