oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Nixon said Mikel was over but we decided against it. Which seems to me we are looking at centre mids again.... God help us when Pulis leaves us with an even more unbalanced squad than Monk did.

Damn agent fees again pay as you play agreed.

I thought you said he wasn’t here?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me hopes Gibson throws away the coffin, swallows the key, and suffers from acute constipation. Oh, and - of course - all laxatives are sold out.

I cannot see why Pulis should be allowed to sign more players that are almost only suitable for his style of play. Why would we actively sign players that automatically become deadwood the minute Pulis puts his ancient mummified hands on another unfortunate club badge?

I hardly watch us anymore. I don't need my hair any thinner than it already is.

well if it's any consolation, it sounds like you've got the perfect blend of misery and negativity to fit right in on this forum

Nixon said Mikel was over but we decided against it. Which seems to me we are looking at centre mids again.... God help us when Pulis leaves us with an even more unbalanced squad than Monk did.

Damn agent fees again pay as you play agreed.

you've changed your tune.

John Obi Mikel is looking for a club but Boro won’t be signing him according the Sun.

“Mikel wants a return to England but has missed out on a move to Middlesbrough. Ex-Chelsea midfielder Mikel, 31, was at Boro after leaving China but boss Tony Pulis does not want him.”

Josh Maja has also interested Boro he's rejected a wage of £6,000 a week at Sunderland

You would have thought John Obi Mikel would be an ideal Pulis type player, 6 goals in 374 games for Chelsea gets stuck in and very rarely passes a ball forward he would have been ideal for our midfield.

Nice to see the Adama rumours starting back up.

Are they back mendi? He didn’t get on yesterday. Maybe it is a possibility?

Wolves looking to bring in a few and need to sort out their budget.. All of the stories mention Adama coming back to us for the season.

Part of me hopes Gibson throws away the coffin, swallows the key, and suffers from acute constipation. Oh, and - of course - all laxatives are sold out.

I cannot see why Pulis should be allowed to sign more players that are almost only suitable for his style of play. Why would we actively sign players that automatically become deadwood the minute Pulis puts his ancient mummified hands on another unfortunate club badge?

well if it's any consolation, it sounds like you've got the perfect blend of misery and negativity to fit right in on this forum

You frame me like a brand of tobacco. 

Nics tobacco. The perfect blend of misery for your negativity pipe. Gentlemen's choice. 

You frame me like a brand of tobacco. 

Nics tobacco. The perfect blend of misery for your negativity pipe. Gentlemen's choice. 

:)

Apparently interested in Isaac Vassell? Birmingham lad, cousin of Darius Vassell...

Doesn’t seem like he is even good enough for Birmingham.

he's only just come back from a very long term injury. when we played them that was his first game back on the bench and Birmingham fans were very excited to have him back.

Nice to see the Adama rumours starting back up.

Are they back mendi? He didn’t get on yesterday. Maybe it is a possibility?

Wolves looking to bring in a few and need to sort out their budget.. All of the stories mention Adama coming back to us for the season.

That would be great if it happens

Apparently interested in Isaac Vassell? Birmingham lad, cousin of Darius Vassell...

He's been injured. The Birmingham radio commentators were pretty positive about him when we played them.

He's been injured. The Birmingham radio commentators were pretty positive about him when we played them.

Sorry but I’m just not excited by a 25 year old striker with 17 career goals to his name. Only 1 in the championship and the rest in league 2 and carabao cup. That’s only going by his stats though, but something says to me he won’t be an improvement on what we have.

I don’t understand why we’re even looking at any more CM’s. We’ve been linked with both McDonald and Mikel.

We have Besic, Howson, Wing, Tav, Clayton, Saville, Leadbitter and McNair that can all play CM.

Am I missing something? Why on earth are we still looking at CM’s!