• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

People still chatting *** about Britt not wanting to be here, just exposes you/your supposed sources for the charlatans you are.

Maybe your source is wrong ;)

I’d put my house on him not being.

Premier league clubs can't get a deal for Moses done because of his wages according to Nixon, we don't have a prayer.

Didn’t know that. He’s probably on a 100+k

People still chatting *** about Britt not wanting to be here, just exposes you/your supposed sources for the charlatans you are.

I'm sure he's upset with the treatment he's getting but wanting to leave doesn't square with the news of him buying his own house. Why would he bother? Hold out until the summer and we likely have a new manager.

Would you put Britt's new one on as well?

Would you put Britt's new one on as well?

If he let me.

Our next signing!

Should be that guy who’s about to leave ***nal, pay him a fortune instead of some sub standard player and give him the ropes.

Sven Mislintat? He’s so far out of our league it’s not even funny.

Our next signing!

Should be that guy who’s about to leave ***nal, pay him a fortune instead of some sub standard player and give him the ropes.

Haha. I was thinking the exact same thing earlier when I saw he was leaving. Just pay him leadbitters wages. Then I saw he was rumored to go to Bayern.