• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulis actually has a son who is a manager btw (;

It could be a rebellious son who went off the rails and only plays fluid attacking football although his 1-0-9 formation has mixed results.

Sounds intriguing....But I am a TP fanboy through and through. Can't wait for till the gaffer can get his players and setup his revolutionary Formation for the world to see, people may laugh now ... but Time will judge the man, I sure believe he believes this will come good. 

4b7bf5efd77204740e36947fd92c8379-full.jpg

**Disclaimer** since TP has become my gaffer I seem to only communicate with sarcasm. Otherwise I might blow my bloody head off........

One up front? A bit ambitious isn't it?

Thats the revolutionary tactic mate, It isn't a player it is an actual "TREE', we plant the sapling before the game and watch it grow for 90 mins, It will become the most accelerating part of the Formation. Thus we can all stop the boos like Clayton said and get behind the lads or 'The Tree'. Either ways its full-proof.

Fans will love the tree.

It grew up round 'ere and works aaaaard out there.

Bolasie cancelled his Villa loan.  Only just saw this but the date is yesterday so maybe its already been mentioned on here.

He's not played for Everton this year so would be available to go out on loan again... whether he'd drop down to the Championship a second time is another matter.

Now financial  constraints...what about the parachute,Bamford and Traore windfalls ???

Comes out and says we've got financial constraints whilst we've got a player at the training ground who's about to sign on a pay as you play. 

Unveils him, says something along the lines of. 'As a football club these are the signings we need to be making, we don't have millions to go throwing around.'

He's just painting the picture.

Saw something on twitter that we are the 4th in the English league behind Man U, Liverpool and Sunderland for clubs with the most debt and inside the top 20 of all European clubs in debt. So we are are by no means flush

Saw something on twitter that we are the 4th in the English league behind Man U, Liverpool and Sunderland for clubs with the most debt and inside the top 20 of all European clubs in debt. So we are are by no means flush

This makes the £8 million for George Saville even more baffling

Saw something on twitter that we are the 4th in the English league behind Man U, Liverpool and Sunderland for clubs with the most debt and inside the top 20 of all European  clubs in debt. So we are are by no means flush

Does that include the debt that we owe Steve Gibson?

Saw something on twitter that we are the 4th in the English league behind Man U, Liverpool and Sunderland for clubs with the most debt and inside the top 20 of all European  clubs in debt. So we are are by no means flush

It's all owed to him.

We were in 2015 {all to Bulkhaul) but a lot of debt was cleared during the year in the prem.. I think

We were in 2015 {all to Bulkhaul) but a lot of debt was cleared during the year in the prem.. I think

It's probably not as much as people think considering how large the wage bill was. On top of that the Player turnover in and out of the club the past few years where we'll be losing 5-15% of each transfer on fees.

Without knowing the exact figures of ins and outs it's hard to tell where we stand financially. It obviously benefits the club to claim poverty though.