• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Adama is more exciting and that's what I want

reach is probably the better all rounder but he won't get you off your seat like adama will.

Another 3 goal of the year candidates probably helps ;)

Is reach a better all rounder? Apart from the odd screamer I rarely see him have an impact on games. Adama can repeat his party trick time and time again in a single match, 10 assists and 5 goals in 4 months. Like will said it’s not even a contest.

Is reach a better all rounder? Apart from the odd screamer I rarely see him have an impact on games. Adama can repeat his party trick time and time again in a single match, 10 assists and 5 goals in 4 months. Like will said it’s not even a contest.

Pretty much how I see it, Reach was ok and I'm pleased hes doing ok at Sheff wed. But he was never good enough for a top 6 championship team. Didn't have the ability/pace or courage to take people on, always looked for the safe route out and recycle possession.  Can't help think his mini screamer run earlier in the season are blinding people a bit. His stats are nothing but very very average for a average championship player.

John Obi Mikel has passed a medical and agreed personal terms

370 odd games in the PL so better quality than what we have but his another midfield stopper who scores and creates very little. Tunnel vision Pulis everything in that midfield is about defense.

VLP left

Traore right

Maja through the middle

Backed up by Mikel plus two from our CM selection box

Sounds good to me.

We can dream.

Think even the people who absolutely despise Pulis like myself would get behind those sort of selections. 

However I think we are much more likely seeing Mikel signed to replace either Howson/Wing or Saville, the more attacking players. 

Howson Mikel Clayton Besic Saville

Hugill

I'd put money on those sort of line ups.

Pretty much how I see it, Reach was ok and I'm pleased hes doing ok at Sheff wed. But he was never good enough for a top 6 championship team. Didn't have the ability/pace or courage to take people on, always looked for the safe route out and recycle possession.  Can't help think his mini screamer run earlier in the season are blinding people a bit. His stats are nothing but very very average for a average championship player.

I can see where you are coming from, but still .. Adama has only produced anything in half a season ... He has played 56 Premiership games and scored 1 goal .. Actually he has only scored 14 league goals including the 5 goals in 36 games for us last season. 

He has looked very useless in a way more offensive Wolves team and a lot of fans rate him a flop ... Commentators call him very limited but with GREAT SPEED ... Think about it .. apart from speed and a decent corner kick .. What else does he have and what has he produced outside that purple patch?

RAF/Lurker any updates please?

Who is likely to follow Mikel? and who is leaving?

Any truth in Maja links? I hope you have news on attacking players/

Be good to hear tonight , the Forum is busier and we await some updates..............

Love to see a front 3 of

Traore.............Robinson

.............Maja

Play a 3 of tavernier, wing and Mikel behind.

Not what I’m expecting to happen but the kind of line up I’d like to see.

Love to see a front 3 of

Traore.............Robinson

.............Maja

Play a 3 of tavernier, wing and Mikel behind.

Not what I’m expecting to happen but the kind of line up I’d like to see.

Not bad ;)

But what about VLP?