• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Best transfer window ever - I see what Pulis meant about needing this window to get the squad he needs, he meant "more lies and Bs to deflect the fact he's clueless" is there any other manager anywhere in any league or any country who plays such dross garbage as his "revolutionary style"?

Obviously we benefit from his financial reconstruction, medical overhaul and youth Academy improvements and I'm eternally grateful for that but Mikel? If we had an attack but needed steel in the midfield I'd probably be pretty impressed with his signing but we don't and yes I'd like to see Traore back but if I remember right he was slated for most of his time here, "headless chicken" was commonly used - the fact that we clamour for him back and suggest AK replaces Pulls is a sign that we are desperate - Pulis had him against Villa in the play offs and look how that panned out, another Bs window - his third too. Absolute ***.

Careful mate. Or you'll start getting "bullied" :P

Gazette on Downing: Pulis said it’s between the player and the club he’s staying out of it, but Downing still getting his head down and working hard in training. Says Downing has to make a decision. Also says he’s available to start today because only league games count towards automatic extension.

Pulis personally went to Mikels house to convince him to sign and apparently he’s not on fortunes either. Sounds like we actually got a fair deal.

Huge article in the times about pulis today. Regarding transfers he says: (we have a serious wage budget of several players are earning that. Braithwaite, Britt and Downing spring to mind)

Relegated from the Premier League in 2017, Middlesbrough were anxious to return and invested heavily, not simply in fees, more than £40 million, but in wages. When Pulis was appointed, he found that their top earner was on £48,000 a week, others on £42,000, some on three or four-year contracts. “Some of the deals that Steve did, not just the transfers but the financial packages that some of the players were given, were just extraordinary,” Pulis says.

Entire article https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tony-pulis-i-slept-four-in-a-bed-at-15-but-i-was-never-hungry-ccvjlhccj?shareToken=b64f0f274e9df95b92526598217aa24b

So in other words, "don't blame me if it goes Pete Tong point the finger at The Chairman"

Obviously seriously hampered by running costs and that although he knew what the club needed the financial restraints and previous balls up prevented that from happening.

Fresh faces spring to mind and life HAS to go on without Steve Gibson surely?

Gazette on Downing: Pulis said it’s between the player and the club he’s staying out of it, but Downing still getting his head down and working aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard in training. Says Downing has to make a decision. Also says he’s available to start today because only league games count towards automatic extension.

Pulis personally went to Mikels house to convince him to sign and apparently he’s not on fortunes either. Sounds like we actually got a fair deal.

Fixed it ;)

So in other words, "don't blame me if it goes Pete Tong point the finger at The Chairman"

Obviously seriously hampered by running costs and that although he knew what the club needed the financial restraints and previous balls up prevented that from happening.

Fresh faces spring to mind and life HAS to go on without Steve Gibson surely?

Gibson isn’t the first or the last chairman who thinks spending big after going down is the answer. It was a mistake and we are trying to rectify that. Getting downing, Leadbitter, Braithwaite and possibly Gestede off the wagebill before next season is going to go along way to rectify that. Saying no to gready agents like Besic’s and Maja’s is another step in the right direction and holding our breath with Mikels agent has seen us get a better deal. Now we just need to target the right players for the right positions.

Everything MFC

45 mins ·

Tony Pulis is targeting moves for ‘two attacking players’ in the final week of the transfer window. (Gazette Boro)

@reluctantnicko

BLACKBURN. Fee agreed for Chapman to return from MIDDLESBROUGH on a full time basis.

Now all he has to do is sell the other one and he’ll have met his goal with a few days to spare....

Hope we have a decent sell on clause for Chapman. Never seemed to be able to take the step up here.

He's never going to reach his full potential, the lad has a massive attitude problem and I quote from someone who sees him fairly regularly is "a bit of a cock."

Hope we have a decent sell on clause for Chapman. Never seemed to be able to take the step up here.

He's never going to reach his full potential, the lad has a massive attitude problem and I quote from someone who sees him fairly regularly "a bit of a cock."

While I'm always wary of judging a book by it's cover, before I'd even heard anything about Chapman having a bit of an attitude, I'd kind of gotten that impression when I'd seen him pop up on social media and the few times I've seen him play. If it is the case, it's a huge shame, but he won't be the first or last young player to believe his own hype.

Like others have said though, regardless of this, he's only a young lad, so any problems he does have can be sorted out with maturity, so hopefully we have a sell-on or a buy back clause.

He's never going to reach his full potential, the lad has a massive attitude problem and I quote from someone who sees him fairly regularly is "a bit of a cock."

If he does the business on the pitch he's attitude doesn't bother me in the slightest, Villa have one like that in Jack Grealish, and I  wish we had a player as good as him attitude or not.