oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

After that today I wonder if there is any point in bringing in anyone. The starting 11 and the subs used against a league 2 side show a lot I think.

Why bring in any attacking players if they’re not going to be used or used properly.

I suspect if anyone will take Britt, Downing, Fletcher off is even for 6 months we’d do the deal even if no replacements come in.

The players looked inept today. Only Randolph, Friend, Ayala, Wing and Mikel looked up to it. That makes us way too short of a promotion team.

The likes of Howson, Hugill and VLP aren’t that much better than those that played today.

If the financial position is as bad as Pulis makes out we’re in for a tough few years.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirror saying we've been talking to Fulham along with Leeds/West Brom about taking Kebano or Ayite on loan after they were made available by Fulham.

Ayite seems the more natural fit for us to target he's an out and out winger who covers both sides might be a name to watch to see if it develops over the next few days.

Mirror saying we've been talking to Fulham along with Leeds/West Brom about taking Kebano or Ayite on loan after they were made available by Fulham.

Ayite seems the more natural fit for us to target he's an out and out winger who covers both sides might be a name to watch to see if it develops over the next few days.

Apparently talked to them about Stefan Johansen too.

Isn't he a central midfielder?

Do we buy anything else?

If this link is true then it definately suggests Cm exits to me, grant, Clayton, howson, besic are the most likely in that order imo.

If this link is true then it definately suggests Cm exits to me, grant, Clayton, howson, besic are the most likely in that order imo.

won't miss Clayton

I agree, I would like to see besic and Mikel in there though, on paper that should be a very good midfield at this level.

Besic has been poor this season tbh, id rather see Mikel, Wing and Howson in the middle with Tav on the left and Chapman on the right but Pulis will never do that. Chapman will get sold to Blackburn because of that last cup game he played where he show boated because hes desperate for games and feels the need to try show off when he does play.

I agree, I would like to see besic and Mikel in there though, on paper that should be a very good midfield at this level.

Besic has been poor this season tbh, id rather see Mikel, Wing and Howson in the middle with Tav on the left and Chapman on the right but Pulis will never do that. Chapman will get sold to Blackburn because of that last cup game he played where he show boated because hes desperate for games and feels the need to try show off when he does play.

Chapman is going because of his attitude... everyone says he is a talented boy but doesn’t endear himself to senior figures.