oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

I agree, I would like to see besic and Mikel in there though, on paper that should be a very good midfield at this level.

Besic has been poor this season tbh, id rather see Mikel, Wing and Howson in the middle with Tav on the left and Chapman on the right but Pulis will never do that. Chapman will get sold to Blackburn because of that last cup game he played where he show boated because hes desperate for games and feels the need to try show off when he does play.

Chapman is going because of his attitude... everyone says he is a talented boy but doesn’t endear himself to senior figures.

Was that the same for Matthew Dolan?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I would like to see besic and Mikel in there though, on paper that should be a very good midfield at this level.

Besic has been poor this season tbh, id rather see Mikel, Wing and Howson in the middle with Tav on the left and Chapman on the right but Pulis will never do that. Chapman will get sold to Blackburn because of that last cup game he played where he show boated because hes desperate for games and feels the need to try show off when he does play.

Chapman is going because of his attitude... everyone says he is a talented boy but doesn’t endear himself to senior figures.

Isn't good enough to get into the Newport starting 11.

Suffers from too many injuries

Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... That's not why he's being sold.

Did not make my point very well there sorry, I know hes not good enough to get near our first team but he kept saying in the press he had a point to prove against us. I am suggesting in years to come will Chapman be saying exactly the same thing when playing against us for Blackburn.

I suppose as a separate point is the bad attitude because hes not getting his chance, with no other players setting the right wing alight this season?

Did not make my point very well there sorry, I know hes not good enough to get near our first team but he kept saying in the press he had a point to prove against us. I am suggesting in years to come will Chapman be saying exactly the same thing when playing against us for Blackburn.

I suppose as a separate point is the bad attitude because hes not getting his chance, with no other players setting the right wing alight this season?

I do understand your comments about no one making the right wing there own mate and I agree we have never come close to replacing Adama. Personally think the move for Chapman is a good thing for the lad. He has burnt too many fingers within the club. New start new location and hopefully gets his head down

Take this as you wish been told we are looking to get 5 out the door minimum this week. Leads , Chapman , Fletch , Gestede , not sure who else unless it’s a CM.

Sorry mate, lots of questions.

Do you think Gestede would have a contract terminated just to make it easier for him?

Is Fletcher easy to offload on loan? So are there people genuinely interested that he would consider? He seems so laid back as to not be bothered where he plays? I assume his wages make a sale impossible?

Are any of the loan players - I guess Batth or Besic likely to leave?