oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Take this as you wish been told we are looking to get 5 out the door minimum this week. Leads , Chapman , Fletch , Gestede , not sure who else unless it’s a CM.

Sorry mate, lots of questions.

Do you think Gestede would have a contract terminated just to make it easier for him?

Is Fletcher easy to offload on loan? So are there people genuinely interested that he would consider? He seems so laid back as to not be bothered where he plays? I assume his wages make a sale impossible?

Are any of the loan players - I guess Batth or Besic likely to leave?

Gestede is one of our top earners I’m led to believe... joined on prem wages etc.

Definate interest in Fletcher.. think we would sell if we could get a replacement in. Do think there is a player in there as well but not sure he is a TP player.

I saw today that Stoke are interested in Batth... only way I see us cancelling loans is if we can get players in more problematic positions on loan only. All in all... 5 days to try and fix a 6 month ongoing issue.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Take this as you wish been told we are looking to get 5 out the door minimum this week. Leads , Chapman , Fletch , Gestede , not sure who else unless it’s a CM.

If we can swap those five players for just one genuine right winger we will be better off. I just can’t believe that Gestede didn’t have a relegation wage reduction clause considering our position when he joined.

Fletcher is still relatively highly rated (Sheff United and Hull at least wanted him in the summer), and still young (Lewis Wing is older than him), so clubs may think his potential is worth a gamble. Of the four players listed, I honestly think Fletcher would be one of the easier ones to shift.

It’s high stakes that’s for sure. The only sympathy I have for TP is the mess of a squad and wages he was left. But he’s not helped by buying Saville, McNair and VLP without a real plan on how to use them.

McNair, Besic and Saville all brought in within a few weeks of each other when we already had Clayton, Howson, Downing, Wing and Leadbitter. What were they thinking?

Was there an expectation of more outgoings that actually happened? Was there a formation planned out that went out of the window when Bolasie and Abrahams didn’t come off?

I really hope we make and have a go at the play offs. But it feels like we are preparing for the Championship next season.

I’m pretty sure the gazette said that every player who came down with us had relegation wage reduction clause. Anything else would be severely careless from the club.

From HITC - we are one of the clubs...

Today at 01:20 pm - A host of Championship clubs are battling to sign some of Fulham’s promotion stars with Stefan Johansen, Floyd Ayite and Neeskens Kebano, we can reveal....

I’m pretty sure the gazette said that every player who came down with us had relegation wage reduction clause. Anything else would be severely careless from the club.

This is Middlesbrough we're talking about.

Isaac Vassell's played 40 minutes of Championship football this season, Lewis Wing has a better non league goalscoring record and the small minor thing that he's a midget who makes Britt look like a giant but I guess he fits the 'pace and power' criteria sooooo let's start bidding?

If we're resorting to this kind of stuff now it doesn't say much for what we'll end up with in 4 days time.

It’s high stakes that’s for sure. The only sympathy I have for TP is the mess of a squad and wages he was left. But he’s not helped by buying Saville, McNair and VLP without a real plan on how to use them.

McNair, Besic and Saville all brought in within a few weeks of each other when we already had Clayton, Howson, Downing, Wing and Leadbitter. What were they thinking?

Was there an expectation of more outgoings that actually happened? Was there a formation planned out that went out of the window when Bolasie and Abrahams didn’t come off?

I really hope we make and have a go at the play offs.  But it feels like we are preparing for the Championship next season.

VLP has just signed .. Easy now, please... He will get his games. 

Not many players not match fit walk in to a new team and start every game...

I really hope we make and have a go at the play offs.  But it feels like we are preparing for the Championship next season.

Not many teams are as blunt and slow as us. Jesus, we can’t even put a league 2 side under pressure. Newport defended comfortably.

Not many teams are as blunt and slow as us. Jesus, we can’t even put a league 2 side under pressure. Newport defended comfortably.

I would like to see VLP too .. But if he wasn't ready to play .. illness or a minor injury from warm ups.. Then it would be stupid to gamble with his health for one FaCup game

A host of Championship clubs are battling to sign some of Fulham’s promotion stars with Stefan Johansen, Floyd Ayite and Neeskens Kebano, we can reveal.

West Brom, Leeds, Middlesbrough and Aston Villa have all spoken about the trio, who played big roles in the Cottagers promotion last season – but Claudio Ranieri has told the trio they can move on this month.

Norwegian creator Johansen, and wingers Ayite and Kebano will now have a choice of clubs – whilst there is also interest from Italy and France.

Aboubakar Kamara – who has been suspended by Fulham – has also been the subject of interest, but we understand possible assault charges against the player could impact on his immediate future.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-leeds-villa-west-brom-boro-all-eyeing-fulham-trio