oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Connor wickham earned himself a premiership move and stayed at that level, before his injury there were suggestions he could get an england call up. People who thought he wasn’t good enough for us are deluded.

A history of injury problems and on a wage higher than anyone at Boro.  Sounds ideal.  

Great goal scoring record as well.

Standard Cliched reply that doesn’t actually mention anything about the players ability.

Surely the sarcastic remark about his goal scoring record is mention of his ability?

That is his job after all, as a striker what other statistic could you rank as important as goals scored?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It shows that your judging his whole ability as a player based entirely on stats. Rhodes is one of the worst players I’ve ever seen play for us and look at his stats.

Maybe you are a crap judge of players then?

Edit, I asked you what abilities he has and you haven't answered. I told you what I thought they were - physical stuff. Now it's your turn.

Britt to Blackburn doing the rounds. That it?

That’s the one... lad who told me about Mikel says it’s a 10mil deal... I can’t believe that surely not

I'd take the money, 10m is more than enough for Britt. Keep the money up our sleeve for a new manager in the summer.

if we offload britt for vassell im going to the riverside with a sign to protest tomorrow

I think the way it is looking we are cutting our cloth with the prospect of not getting promoted. High earners can leave for acceptable offers, though I really doubt Blackburn have the cash for that deal.

It shows that your judging his whole ability as a player based entirely on stats. Rhodes is one of the worst players I’ve ever seen play for us and look at his stats.

Maybe you are a crap judge of players then?

Edit, I asked you what abilities he has and you haven't answered. I told you what I thought they were - physical stuff. Now it's your turn.

I’m a good judge of player, Rhodes was crap because unless he was running onto a ball he couldn’t do anything. Some of the worst ball control, technique and hold up play I’ve ever seen from a boro striker.

As for wickham I think he’s got a bit of everything, anticipation, good striker of the ball, decent free kick taker and strong in the air, he’s got good pace about him aswell. But most importantly he has all the attributes to lead the line on his own.

If we sell Britt, I seriously hope Vassell isn't what we're spending the cash on. I don't have an issue with him as such, I don't really know anything about him. But shifting out or record signing and top scorer, leaving us with a trio of strikers who don't really score and a lad who at best is a gamble would just be the icing on a cake made out of turds.