oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

So what are everyone's predictions for tomorrow? I'm going one in, one out, and a load of excuses!

Im going to be a pessimistic ballbag and say 0 in 0 out.

surely that would be 0 in Pulis out?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Only prediction I'm pretty certain of is hard liquor will be getting downed this time tomorrow anything else I can't tell you except it'll either end up being barely passable as a good window or it'll go the other way and be another clownshow.

giphy.gif

Pulis giving an ultimatum of "sign me a load of technically deficient donkeys or I'll resign" sound like my sort of dream. If the club have looked at his target list and got a shudder down their spine then it's best that we cut ties with Pulis and start to rebuild us into a forward thinking club.

Pulis gone (in the morning), two signings in the afternoon - a wide player (on loan) and a full back. No more outs.

Gibson does not seem like the kind of guy that responds well to ultimatums.. Especially with half of the fans already on the manager’s back and questions being raised over his own decisions of late. If the list has gone to Gibson then that will end any speculation about Pulis as DoF, as I can’t see Gibson wanting to install anyone in that high a position that is not a yes man. Probably announce the job is woodgate’s until the season end and agree a new contract with downing.