• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Would people be happy with a change of manager, for example Jakanovic If that meant no singings in January and a rebuild in the summer, with a view to promotion in two seasons?

Would our fans have the patience or would we still expect instant success?

I don't believe there are many fans that "expect promotion/success". Most the fans around me just expect some form of entertainment. Whether we're in the premier league or league 2.

I'd take a lifetime in the lower leagues (Champ, League 1, 2) providing we promote the youth that are good enough instead of paying over the odds for players and that the team on the pitch aleast tries to have a go and win the game.

Wow. Thought I'd come on to at least some speculation but nothing. I think a lot will be disappointed after today. Think we will only sign a no-name defender and Pulis will stay. He'll want a shot of that bonus he is probably going to get if he gets us promoted.

@EverythingMFC

28m28 minutes ago

Boro want to sign Aberdeen centre-half Scott McKenna before the deadline; a bid of under £5million is being discussed.

(via @ScottishSun)

oh no little cash strapped Middlesbrough can't possibly afford that.

@EverythingMFC

28m28 minutes ago

Boro want to sign Aberdeen centre-half Scott McKenna before the deadline; a bid of under £5million is being discussed.

(via @ScottishSun)

Good player, Aberdeen aren’t keen to sell him, certainly not for £5m.

Would he even contemplate a move to the championship?

Would people be happy with a change of manager, for example Jakanovic If that meant no singings in January and a rebuild in the summer, with a view to promotion in two seasons?

Would our fans have the patience or would we still expect instant success?

I'd take that scenario in a heartbeat - look at our cup side which won 5-0, they can play with the right motivation, I just don't think anyone in the world wants to play for this crank

@EverythingMFC

28m28 minutes ago

(via @ScottishSun)

Why would we spend 5 million on a central defender? I don't believe it.

@EverythingMFC

28m28 minutes ago

(via @ScottishSun)

Why would we spend 5 million on a central defender? I don't believe it.

it's Boro. why WOULDN'T we.

@EverythingMFC

28m28 minutes ago

(via @ScottishSun)

oh no little cash strapped Middlesbrough can't possibly afford that.

But we couldn't afford the 3 mil for Batth? Can't wait for Billy liars spin on this one.

Im well up for giving a manager time if i can see progress and he can bring that togetherness back.  With Pulisball patience is not possible. I had enough after the play offs last season. We didn't even lay a glove on Villa and nothing has changed.

And we had Taore then -