oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Take this as you wish... spoken just to someone who says as far as they are aware there is nothing close to joining. They also went on to add that it can change very quickly.

is the Pulis ultimatum legit?

I was told that line of thinking is correct

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The gymnast turned down Millwall the Echo confirms he's now expected to stay!

We are never getting rid of this guy I can't believe it he could have had 5 months of regular football in a *ithouse team with good wingers who cross either side of him now he gets to keep our physio bench warm and get a few U23 runouts if he's real lucky he might make a couple of matchday squads. Hull apparently asked us about Dael Fry on loan as well I think we said hell no I hope we quoted them 20 million.

Take this as you wish... spoken just to someone who says as far as they are aware there is nothing close to joining. They also went on to add that it can change very quickly.

hahaha banter bus is on tour today. So demoralising if this is true isn't it?

So nothing has happened. This is like watching that first episode of Sunderland till I die on Netflix. Desperately need players but can't pay and haven't got the right setup to identify players. End up with a few duds right before deadline.

So nothing has happened. This is like watching that first episode of Sunderland till I die on Netflix. Desperately need players but can't pay and haven't got the right setup to identify players. End up with a few duds right before deadline.

You can just imagine bausor running round with his mobile phone in one hand and coffee in the other

So nothing has happened. This is like watching that first episode of Sunderland till I die on Netflix.  Desperately need players but can't pay and haven't got the right setup to identify players. End up with a few duds right before deadline.

While the news read: Boro spending big this summer ... :D

Monkey business