oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Not expecting anyone in today, other than an obscure defender on loan that we'll be Googling.

Adama Traore and Yannick Bolasie... can't see either happening. Feels like classic Boro transfer window 'PR'.

Traore: They just broke their transfer record to sign him off us. Can't see them loaning back 6 months later.

Bolasie: Wages too high in the summer. Maybe a 5-6 month loan is more affordable, but I think we'd have tied this up by now if it was going to happen.

Expectations at an all time low.

'Success' for me would not adding any more defensive centre midfielders.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone's interested, upon further investigation it appears that the flight from Cardiff is related to a meat company.

we've found a way to make some money back on Rudy Gestede?

I won't be against Bolasie now that he is match fit. With the clock ticking down and if no Prem teams come in maybe Everton are ripe for the picking and we can negotiate to split his wages. Agree to pay the wages in full if we are promoted. He is no use to them sitting in the reserves.

I think heads will roll if we don’t sign some form of attacking additions. It would ineptitude of the highest order.

Who's heads? Gary Gill and Bauser are absolute Teflon in the eyes of the club, it seems.

We're not attempting to bring in Bolasie or Traore according to the Gazette.

Think everyone might need to lower their expectations today.

I think it's going exactly as we all expected it to tbh

So the Gazette have insider sources saying Bolasie burned his bridges in the summer, Traore's a no go, Hull local press is saying Grosicki's out of reach because of what Hull are demanding, Birmingham are not interested in selling us the flu let alone Vassell because of our court fight and the gymnast's still on the books because he didn't fancy Millwall.

And Aberdeens evening news confirms Aberdeen did field a recent enquiry from Boro about McKenna they quoted them what they quoted Stoke 8 million pounds and they haven't heard back.

For people saying 'everyone else is struggling', Forest could end the day with 3/4 top quality loan signings and West Brom entered today wanting TWO wingers they look like they'll end up with Montero and Murphy who are these other teams that are struggling that are near us in the table?

We've lost LB cover in McQueen, CB cover in Batth, we have 1 striker out of 4 that Pulis remotely fancies and right now nothing's looking good.