• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how many season ticket holders won’t renew

Quite a few of them judging by the people I've spoken to from the south stand. And these are mainly people who've been coming pretty much all of their lives.

are we allowed to start laying some of the blame at gibsons door yet? i mean every transfer window since the premiership January window has seen us consistently bring in worse players than we already have, players in positions where were there not needed, or as we've seen in this window, a failure to bring in anyone.

i mean i know its hard to attract players to boro with Pulis in charge with his ***ball tactics but its Gibsons fault for hiring him. my only hope now is that is Pulis walks or get pushed out cause after this windows *** show they have lost the confidence of the majority if not all the fans.

So in october I made three predictions. That our results will soon start reflecting our poor performances when our luck inevitably runs out, that we wouldn't significantly improve in the window and that we wouldn't finish top 6.

2 out of 3 so far...

Could you tell us the lottery numbers too?

4 8 15 25 47 42

I thought you were a fan of Lost when you posted those numbers...

@untypicalboro

Boro have a lot of players on big money who are not delivering enough bang for their buck but the club can't just keep adding more. They need to clear the decks and start again. That won't be easy.

Sounds great let's clear the deck on the guys who greenlit those big money moves get some new upper management in... oh wait it's the same people.

That sentence sounds so good Vic it really does, now do one of our highest earners Downing whose about to get handed a new contract any day now because Pulis will act like he's vital to him getting us promoted so he's worth the extra money per week at 34/5/6 years old or maybe that West Ham striker leading our line who's put in pathetic performances at times who looks like he might get 15 goals in League 1 if he's given 40 games but it's ok let's blame players who haven't barely been played by the manager in the league like Gestede/Fletcher/McNair so we don't know what weight exactly they could pull but we signed them it's not like they just appeared and negotiated their own transfer fees ffs.

Also let's get a hold of whoever's signing all these midfielders for 6/7/8 million pounds unless there's formations with 5/6 CMs I don't know about I think that might be a problem.

2 players in (2 good apparently, but not costing big money in the long run)

10 TEN - ZEHN, TI, 10 .. 10!!!!! players out ... I tell you .. Gibson is collecting what he can... Before he sells the sinking ship ..

This is absolutely an unreal situation we are in .. If it is to force Pulis out.. Then so be it .. But my guess is.. get the expenses way down .. collect what can be collected.. Sell

You haven't heard one single word or rumor from or about Gibson in several months ... More than a year actually... He has lost all his faith in the club and football

So in october I made three predictions. That our results will soon start reflecting our poor performances when our luck inevitably runs out, that we wouldn't significantly improve in the window and that we wouldn't finish top 6.

2 out of 3 so far...

Could you tell us the lottery numbers too?

4 8 15 25 47 42

I thought you were a fan of Lost when you posted those numbers...

I watched the full DVD box set in a week :D loved that show ;)

I know Pulis has said he likes doing business at the end of the window as there's good deals to be had but has that ever been the case or at least more likely to happen. Panic buys and paying over the odds tend to happen more so.

We have essentially known what we are missing for over a year and was highlighted more at the end of August yet we failed in bringing those people in again.

You can sympathise with Pulis to a point if indeed we didn't recruit what he needed. However he did apparently turn down 2 players earlier in the window for not being right for us. Plus reading from some Pulis has done similar things at WBA almost to pass the blame onto the club rather than himself. Are we trying to force Pulis out? Are we just well and truly skint? Just useless?

So many mixed messages are being given out this window about what we are doing as a club.