oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Sunderland’s new owner is doing all the right things withthe fans, signings and getting a club spirit back. Unfortunately I now think it will take a change at the top for us to get the same response. There are just too many hangers on and yes men at the club to get anything done. It seems like it will take an outside set of eyes to root out the incompetent shower. We can only hope getting rid of Pulis tomorrow (please *** off tony) can give us a kick start around the squad.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way this deadline day will ever be worthwile is by terminating the contracts of Tony Pulis, Neil Bausor, Adrian Bevington and Garry Gill.

What an absolute embarrassment!

The thing is Gibson has a way back to the fans hearts. Getting rid if pulis would go some of the way. Promotion would help and then a little investment whether promoted or not.

bouser, bevington and gill were always on a hiding to nothing when we bought in pulis. We all knew the players he would want, or at least the types of players. The fans were never going to be enamoured by this and if no one signed then they were incompetent. However, if we sign players that the manager didn't sign off on then that's just wrong, irrespective of who is the manager.

If Gibson gets shot of pulis, gets us in an attack minded manager then there is still a chance that the fans can be won back quickly

Exactly my point we need fresh faces and start playing football that suits this century let’s be honest look how clubs are lining up now .. when was the last time you ever seen Middlesbrough with pace flair and ambition ? We need a complete restructure.. we’ve needed decent wingers for about 4-5 seasons now .. we are stuck in the old times look at managers like Mcclaren Ian Holloway Redknapp there times have changed and struggle with today’s football

It's like peeling potatoes - We got to cut away the rotten parts, before we can enjoy

#Pulisout #gibsonevenmoreout #bausorout #scoutsouts #Gillout #fallout #Astronaut

#beadlesabout #brusselsprout

#PULISOUT

In other news..

Jacob Murphy went to WBA on loan ..

Bolasie joined Anderlecht on loan ..

Sheffield W got two Toon players on loan .. If I remember correct a LB and a winger .. I wonder who could use some back up at those positions... Hmm

Sunderland’s new owner is doing all the right things withthe fans, signings and getting a club spirit back. Unfortunately I now think it will take a change at the top for us to get the same response. There are just too many hangers on and yes men at the club to get anything done. It seems like it will take an outside set of eyes to root out the incompetent shower. We can only hope getting rid of Pulis tomorrow (please *** off tony) can give us a kick start around the squad.

Have to agree with this, best chairman in England? He’s acting more like that American that had Sunderland. The renewal rates are going to be diabolical imo, another crap transfer window will see us have crowds back at 12k. Can’t see pulis lasting beyond the Leeds game depending on results.