oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

you dont have dishwashers in England? Or is it counted as doing the dishes if you fill the machine up and start it? :) Then I should write that on my CV :)

We have dishwashers but they're seen as a luxury item by most. Hardly anyone I know owns one and washes up by hand.

I prefer washing up by hand anyway, I've never felt like a dishwasher cleans the cutlery properly.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont have dishwashers in England? Or is it counted as doing the dishes if you fill the machine up and start it? :) Then I should write that on my CV :)

We have dishwashers but they're seen as a luxury item by most. Hardly anyone I know owns one and washes up by hand.

I prefer washing up by hand anyway, I've never felt like a dishwasher cleans the cutlery properly.

I actually have one but as I eat with my fingers from take away cartons and boxes it's unused.

Alright, always nice to learn about different cultures. In Sweden its very rare not to have a dishwasher these days.

soaking your hands in hot soapy water is a stress reliever in some pherapists minds.  Thats why i always have a sink full when Boro are playing   :relief:

clever link too btw  Dishwashers.....Dishwater....Dull as....Pulisball.

I prefer washing by hand. It takes longer and if I have a few friends round on a Friday night I can be lazy, leave them till Saturday and that can kill like 45 minutes if I stretch it out. Then all I need to do is find another job that needs doing for the same length of time and I can miss the whole game.

Improved my Saturdays no end recently :P

I find the draining board a game changer. My mum got a new kitchen recently and it had pretty much every electrical appliance known to man but no draining board. I have a dishwasher that is currently broken are any of you dishwasher mechanics. However i have began to warm to washing up it is rather therapeutic so I have heard.