• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

(Disclaimer: I’m not necessarily saying I want him back.)

It’s horses for courses I can see Juke suiting a TP set up and he was always quite strong at holding the ball up. (When he wasn’t injured)

Is he better than what we got? Probably not. Is he better suited to what Pulis wants his strikers to do. I’d say he probably is

I thought Juke was unfortunate that he had no supply at all when he was here last time. Then again at least he will know what to expect

Liked him as a player. Honest as the day is long but not sure what he would offer over the current forwards

if we resign juke, i'll completely lose interest an probably go support liverpool or something. he was an utter donkey when he was here and as far as i've seen. he looks an utter donkey with a bit more confidence now. he makes hugill look like vieri.

I thought Juke was unfortunate that he had no supply at all when he was here last time. Then again at least he will know what to expect

Liked him as a player. Honest as the day is long but not sure what he would offer over the current forwards

liked him? his second touch was a tackle. garbage. couldnt trap a bag of cement.

the old no supply crap lol. excuses made by fans who are in denial about how carp the team in. or was in this context.

Juke was shocking last time he played for us, his first touch was terrible, he fell over a lot and he couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

If he's the best our scouts can find, then I honestly despair.

it's just the same old "here's a familiar player that is having a potentially one off season"

I always liked Juke but it does seem a little pointless. I suppose there are worse choices for ex players to bring back...

Yeah pretty much this.

if we resign juke, i'll completely lose interest an probably go support liverpool or something. he was an utter donkey when he was here and as far as i've seen. he looks an utter donkey with a bit more confidence now. he makes hugill look like vieri.

I already sit with the scouser at the pub and shout "it's our year" - call it "easing myself in' - guess that means I agree with you

I already sit with the scouser at the pub and shout "it's our year" - call it "easing myself in' - guess that means I agree with you

Just imagine

Premier league winners: Liverpool

Championship winners : Leeds

Championship playoff final losers : Boro

League 1 winners : Sunderland

This could happen (I feel sick)

if we resign juke, i'll completely lose interest an probably go support liverpool or something.  he was an utter donkey when he was here and as far as i've seen. he looks an utter donkey with a bit more confidence now. he makes hugill look like vieri.

:crying: bad times are hear or seem not to far away, for like ever. 

i dont recall being this fed up with football in my 41 years. even under mogga and stricken i had hope. but i just dont see anything to hope for anymore.

whats the point in promotion anyway. after the last one, think i'd prefer us to only field teessiders and hang about in the champo forever.

sick of daft ***s like braithwaite taking the ***. stick to locals.

if we resign juke, i'll completely lose interest an probably go support liverpool or something.  he was an utter donkey when he was here and as far as i've seen. he looks an utter donkey with a bit more confidence now. he makes hugill look like vieri.

You two should do that. Nobody is going to plead with you to keep supporting Boro. If you're that flaky about supporting Boro then you're better suited to being a glory supporter (eg Liverpool as you both say) instead of supporting your local team.