oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

TP: "The fans are gonna love me"

Gibson: "??"

TP: "I've got a new dynamic 3 striker formation"

Gibson: "Sounds great Tony, just what we need to smash the league, which strikers do you have in mind?"

TP: "Hugill, Jutkiewicz and Gestede"

Don't, that's not even funny!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

[video=youtube]

Here's a nice tune for our transfer window.

Quite enjoyed that :) 

Myabe we should post our favourite music videos instead of transfers links to CDMs....

Just mix them

Another brick in the wall our CDM rumour anthem

Well that made for a fun read...……..not!

No ins nor outs apart from what has already taken place that is my view

What makes you say that? You seem to say that every window, yet it has never been the case in that time. We tend to sign at least one player in the last 2 or 3 days of every window.

What makes you say that? You seem to say that every window, yet it has never been the case in that time. We tend to sign at least one player in the last 2 or 3 days of every window.

I agree, there will definitely be at least one in.. It may not be the one we want, but there will be one.

I agree, there will definitely be at least one in.. It may not be the one we want, but there will be one.

Just the way it is right now... there will be a few young or out of favour PL players sat on several loan offers and waiting until the last minute to decide. Might choose us, might choose someone else. 

I think our days of twisting Championship teams arms with financial muscle like for Rhodes or Britt are over without another promotion.

Of course, there can be better value to be found abroad, but it does come with risks and doesn't appear to be part of our current strategy.

Just the way it is right now... there will be a few young or out of favour PL players sat on several loan offers and waiting until the last minute to decide. Might choose us, might choose someone else. 

I think our days of twisting Championship teams arms with financial muscle like for Rhodes or Britt are over without another promotion.

Of course, there can be better value to be found abroad, but it does come with risks and doesn't appear to be part of our current strategy.

I think the bigger issue with throwing money around at this level is other teams can do it aswell now.

watching the Swansea v Sheff Utd game theres two players on show that could vastly improve us 

Dowell whos on loan and McBurnie who i was sceptical about but has been excellent in all parts of his game tonight.

Well, we wouldn't want him to get cold if he's poorly  :tear:

This is one of the medical improvements that Pulis has brought in.

You can't say the overhaul's not working though we're already winning awards

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/boros-medical-and-fitness-department-win-top-award

Back to transfers and 2019 Nixon's saying a new bit in the paper on us tomorrow hopefully it's new and not a parroting on Sawyers.