• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't Emiliano Marcondes one of the hot tips out of the danish league as well? Not done much at Brentford

I saw his last game for Brentford, where he was one of the dominating players. 

He has been out injured up until recently. He will come good.

I would stick with the squad we've got, because I have absolutely no confidence in Pulis and the recruitment team bringing in the players we need. I'd sooner a new manager came in ( hopefully sooner rather than later)with fresh ideas and bring his own players in, rather than be left with a bag of ***e to get rid of..

In a nutshell I'd sooner grit my teeth and ride this season out painful though it is.

If we bought Robert Skov, I would be over the moon. Very good shout. He is on a really really great heater at the moment.

But remember, VIktor Fischer is considered a "star" in that team too ;)

Some Danish pundits did a "value" list of the best players in the Danish Super Liga recently and Skov was topping the list at 10m € while Fischer was third at 7m € worth.

Take a look at Marc Dal Hende andPaul Onuachu from Fc Midtjylland - A really good left wing back and a great hold up and finisher type striker.

What does my fellow Danish league scout (BD) say?

Tbf I don't think our system/formation suited Fischer and he didn't really get a proper run in the team, saw enough to think he'd be very good in the championship so if Skov is valued higher...

Pointless tbh though when Pulis will sign us rory delap and matthew etherington

When will we learn that you cannot trust the Danes in football or in life?  Even people tainted by the Danes cannot be trusted.

Do you need a hug?  :eggplant:

Not from a Dane!

Everybody in Denmark hates the Germans as well, cause of the WWII

I guess your hate against the Danes, must be from when we plundered your goods, raped your lassies and renamed all your towns, where many of them still has that nice Danish language in their names. 

SKÅL  :eggplant:

If we bought Robert Skov, I would be over the moon. Very good shout. He is on a really really great heater at the moment.

But remember, VIktor Fischer is considered a "star" in that team too ;)

Some Danish pundits did a "value" list of the best players in the Danish Super Liga recently and Skov was topping the list at 10m € while Fischer was third at 7m € worth.

Take a look at Marc Dal Hende andPaul Onuachu from Fc Midtjylland - A really good left wing back and a great hold up and finisher type striker.

What does my fellow Danish league scout (BD) say?

There is no chance of Skov coming here. He will stay at least until the summer, and I'm 99% sure he doesn't see a move to the Championship to play under Pulis as a good career move. After the Fischer and Braithwaite debacles I don't think we will be seeing a danish player let alone a talent at Boro for a very long time. 

Del Hende would probably be decent but I think he is best as a wingback. Not quite good enough to be a full back and not tricky enough to be a winger. Onuachu is a real Pulis type forward. Huge man, but we don't have the money to do business with Midtjylland and just like Skov I think he has bigger dreams than Championship and Pulisball.

In hindsight we should just have kept Fischer and not signed Braithwaite. It would have beeen a lot cheaper and we would have saved a lot of money on wages. But then again Fischer wouldn't have been playing as a striker so wouldn't have been succesful. He has played incredibly well as a striker during his time in Copenhagen.

"He remains interested in Crystal Palace’s Jason Puncheon, who he worked with at Selhurst Park and tried to sign in the summer. The 32-year-old has barely figured for the Eagles this season." - northern echo

Puncheon .. ***ing hell

"He remains interested in Crystal Palace’s Jason Puncheon, who he worked with at Selhurst Park and tried to sign in the summer. The 32-year-old has barely figured for the Eagles this season." - northern echo

Puncheon .. *** hell

You know that we're overhauling the scouting and all of that?  Isn't it strange how we keep being linked with players that Pulis worked with before and that he was away the other day discussing potential transfers with his contacts.  That's some overhaul we are undertaking  :)

Actually the strange thing is that there are people daft enough to fall for all of this  :oops:

Puncheon .. *** hell

You know that we're overhauling the scouting and all of that?  Isn't it strange how we keep being linked with players that Pulis worked with before and that he was away the other day discussing potential transfers with his contacts.  That's some overhaul we are undertaking  :)

Actually the strange thing is that there are people daft enough to fall for all of this  :oops:

And there's still people trying to say that the players he signed might not have been players he wanted, they were forced on him by Gary Gill etc

Can anyone see Tony Pulis agreeing to something - anything - if didn't want to do it?  It's his way or no way.