oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Being serious for a minute (I know, I'm as shocked as all of you are) some of this has to be bad information and I reckon some of it must be deliberate?  For what purpose I know not but some of these links just can't be right.

Yeah, the Birmingham stuff especially seems far-fetched, given that they can't sign anyone and will still fancy a shot at making the playoffs.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently downing has a clause in his contract that he gets a new deal on improved terms if he makes one more appearance.

How do we get ourselves in these situations? Jesus

Ever read The Secret Footballer? It's a lot more common than you'd think.

So apparently downing has a clause in his contract that he gets a new deal on improved terms if he makes one more appearance.

How do we get ourselves in these situations? Jesus

Ever read The Secret Footballer? It's a lot more common than you'd think.

Maybe so but for a 31 year-old being given a 5 year contract? Surely we knew that when he hit the 150 game mark he would be well into his mid 30s and well past his prime. So stupid

Where's this from???

Telegraph. He's been offered to clubs and will go if anyone will take his wages on. Which they won't. We're basically going to have 35k a week sitting at home every weekend for the next 18 months (I think he has another year anyway?)

Where's this from???

Telegraph. He's been offered to clubs and will go if anyone will take his wages on. Which they won't. We're basically going to have 35k a week sitting at home every weekend for the next 18 months (I think he has another year anyway?)

Ta, yeah I've just read it.  Not sure what to say really.

Where's this from???

It does sound a tad weird. His contract runs out in the summer according to Transfermarkt.