• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't pay someone Leadbitter's wages.. Even if Grant goes we'll still contributing towards them, no way Sunderland are paying 20k a week.

Maybe Mikel is going to pay them for us as part of him coming to play football here?  He's got more money than we do.

We can't pay someone Leadbitter's wages.. Even if Grant goes we'll still contributing towards them, no way Sunderland are paying 20k a week.

Maybe Mikel is going to pay them for us as part of him coming to play football here?  He's got more money than we do.

Now there’s a good idea. Any new signings have to pay the wages of the ones we want rid of :)

Pulis actually has a son who is a manager btw (;

It could be a rebellious son who went off the rails and only plays fluid attacking football although his 1-0-9 formation has mixed results.

Sounds intriguing....But I am a TP fanboy through and through. Can't wait for till the gaffer can get his players and setup his revolutionary Formation for the world to see, people may laugh now ... but Time will judge the man, I sure believe he believes this will come good. 

4b7bf5efd77204740e36947fd92c8379-full.jpg

**Disclaimer** since TP has become my gaffer I seem to only communicate with sarcasm. Otherwise I might blow my bloody head off........

We could offer him Gestede as a butler.

It could be a rebellious son who went off the rails and only plays fluid attacking football although his 1-0-9 formation has mixed results.

Sounds intriguing....But I am a TP fanboy through and through. Can't wait for till the gaffer can get his players and setup his revolutionary Formation for the world to see, people may laugh now ... but Time will judge the man, I sure believe he believes this will come good. 

**Disclaimer** since TP has become my gaffer I seem to only communicate with sarcasm. Otherwise I might blow my bloody head off........

One up front? A bit ambitious isn't it?

The tree is more mobile than Gestede, has a better attitude than Braithwaite and falls down slightly less than Hugill.

Tactical Masterstroke!

Thats the revolutionary tactic mate, It isn't a player it is an actual "TREE', we plant the sapling before the game and watch it grow for 90 mins, It will become the most accelerating part of the Formation. Thus we can all stop the boos like Clayton said and get behind the lads or 'The Tree'. Either ways its full-proof.

Thats the revolutionary tactic mate, It isn't a player it is an actual "TREE', we plant the sapling before the game and watch it grow for 90 mins, It will become the most accelerating part of the Formation. Thus we can all stop the boos like Clayton said and get behind the lads or 'The Tree'. Either ways its full-proof.

Fantastic - faith restored completely

The Boro Breakdown ? Retweeted

Hammers Chat

@hammers_chat

2h2 hours ago

More

West Ham are set to recall Hugill from Boro which will allow them to loan Hernandez to Valencia (with a fee agreed for the summer).

God please be true.

The Boro Breakdown ? Retweeted

Hammers Chat

@hammers_chat

2h2 hours ago

More

West Ham are set to recall Hugill from Boro which will allow them to loan Hernandez to Valencia (with a fee agreed for the summer).

I wouldn’t be particularly unhappy. But it’s not possible. We paid a loan fee so they can’t cancel it. Unless we would come to some sort of agreement and they pay us back some of the fee.