oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

We made an inquiry about the availability of Marc Roberts on Friday. If Batth and his agent were in Stoke during the middle of last week after permission from Wolves you would expect we should announce a replacement very soon.

I had to google the name to find out who he is.  The Birmingham defender?  This can't be right.

Maybe I was wrong, and we ARE just posting scouts to St Andrew's every week.

Do you remember that we took Birmingham to the High Court when Monk and his staff moved there?  One of the things we cited was that they'd know our transfer targets and could influence some of our players into moving there  :D

Forgot about that. Jesus Christ this club is an embarrassment.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Bar Saville there doesn't seem a lot of long term deals in place. Does anyone see any permanent deals prior to the deadline?

I wonder if we can persuade Foden from City to come on loan we can say we will let them win the FA Cup tie as a bargaining chip.

we,ll have to see if Newport let us win first  if we have two of those there chips  :)

Tbh I don’t think there has been a significant deal in the championship. Batth to stoke is probably the biggest transfer. That said I’ll be extremely disappointed if we don’t fill some of the problem areas.

Tbh I don’t think there has been a significant deal in the championship. Batth to stoke is probably the biggest transfer. That said I’ll be extremely disappointed if we don’t fill some of the problem areas.

I think if Jon Obi Mikel had signed for anyone else in the championship, you would have said it was the most significant deal in the division. But don’t praise the Boro for signing him whatever you do.

Hmm when the season ticket renewals come out we're linked with Adama returning.. end the window chasing Darius Vassell's cousin.. love being a Boro fan sometimes

The links with Adama coming back were almost entirely from people on this site. I'm pretty sure if Bauser wanted to leak a fake story about us wanting Adama, he'd have done it in the nationals, or at least the Gazette, rather than oneBoro

I think if Jon Obi Mikel had signed for anyone else in the championship, you would have said it was the most significant deal in the division. But don’t praise the Boro for signing him whatever you do.

Yes of course. I was just thinking about other clubs. Fwiw I think the obi Mikel signing could be a brilliant signing.

Hmm when the season ticket renewals come out we're linked with Adama returning.. end the window chasing Darius Vassell's cousin.. love being a Boro fan sometimes

The links with Adama coming back were almost entirely from people on this site. I'm pretty sure if Bauser wanted to leak a fake story about us wanting Adama, he'd have done it in the nationals, or at least the Gazette, rather than oneBoro

If we did have a chance of getting him it would almost certainly be a last minute thing anyway.

Yes of course. I was just thinking about other clubs. Fwiw I think the obi Mikel signing could be a brilliant signing.

You can never have too many defensive midfielders!  :fist: