oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Look on the bright side, Murphy going to West Brom frees up Robson-Kanu to come to us.

Just been sick in my mouth a little bit :s

Vokes and Robson-Kanu?

Makes sense. Spanish manager brought in Spanish players, Welsh manager brings in Welsh...

Shame Gareth Bale is far too productive to be in a Tony Pulis side.

Vokes is going to Stoke

Oh well. We'll just.have to bring Ian Rush out of retirement. Sure him and Stewy can share a Zimmer frame.

I think John Charles would be more the Pulis type than Rush.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been sick in my mouth a little bit :s

Vokes and Robson-Kanu?

Makes sense. Spanish manager brought in Spanish players, Welsh manager brings in Welsh...

Shame Gareth Bale is far too productive to be in a Tony Pulis side.

Vokes is going to Stoke

Oh well. We'll just.have to bring Ian Rush out of retirement. Sure him and Stewy can share a Zimmer frame.

I think John Charles would be more the Pulis type than Rush.

John Charless is a bit too modern for Pulisball

How many loans have we had so far this season?

Hugill, Besic and Van la Parra are the only ones in on loan I think, now that Saville's deal is permanent, and Batth has gone.

Is there a limit as to how many you can over a season though?  We must have had 6 so far?

No, no limit over a season. There's actually no limit to how many we can loan at any one time, but here is a limit of 5 in a matchday squad of 18, so assuming the aforementioned 3 will be in there when fit, we can loan 2 more for it to make any sense.

The thing is if Burnley are serious about paying for Che Adams Birmingham won't sell us Vassell so who the hell do we move for after that?

Every national is reporting the Murphy to WBA it looks like it's happening, ah well I think I hear Aboubakar Kamara's music if anything he might shake Rockliffe up a bit put some people in their place...

Maybe it might be better to not sell anyone and not sign anyone, sack Pulis and spend the next couple of months finding the right manager to take over in the summer.

We're not going up with Pulis in charge so what's the point wheeling and dealing anyway.

I don't think I've ever had so little interest in a transfer window in my life.

Maybe it might be better to not sell anyone and not sign anyone, sack Pulis and spend the next couple of months finding the right manager to take over in the summer.

We're not going up with Pulis in charge so what's the point wheeling and dealing anyway.

Misery guts  :P

Keith Downie Verified account @SkySports_Keith 3m 3 minutes ago More

Barnsley have made a £200,000 plus add-ons bid for Middlesbrough striker George Miller.

Miller has spent the first half of the season on loan at Bradford.

Just common sense!

Just common sense!

Your negativity is ruining the forum!  :@

Rumoured George Miller deal was 600k with add ons topping 1 million given you have to play games for add ons let's assume we're not in the hole for them still seems to my calculations Barnsley are taking the *iss but hey can't blame them we are the masters at taking the *iss game gotta respect game.

Pulis has to be a factor of players turning us down. Ive never known anything like this. Nice stadium, nice surrounding area's, amazing training facilities but a dinosaur manager.

Your right before pulis joined players where banging the door down to join us. That’s why we didn’t need to pay them over inflated contracts to attract them here.

Someone asked Nixon if we’re getting any quick attackers in then a wba fan piped up

@superbobgod We had 7 transfer windows with him saying the same - it’s all BS!! The forwards and full back transfers all fall through and it’s not his fault, but he always manages the def mid and c/h signings - funny that!

Rumoured George Miller deal was 600k with add ons topping 1 million given you have to play games for add one let's assume we're not in the hole for them still seems to my calculations Barnsley are taking the *iss but hey can't blame them we are the masters at taking the *iss game gotta respect game.

It's a shame it hasn't quite worked out for him and us.  This is probably the type of deal that Pulis mentioned when he was talking about how we should be doing business - younger lad, still raw but with potential.  I guess if we accept the offer then we've decided he isn't up to it.

Someone asked Nixon if we’re getting any quick attackers in then a wba fan piped up

@superbobgod We had 7 transfer windows with him saying the same - it’s all BS!! The forwards and full back transfers all fall through and it’s not his fault, but he always manages the def mid and c/h signings - funny that!

Yep. WBA fans down here have been saying the same.