oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Isn't it a bit late in the window to be putting lists in or giving an ultimatum?

How reliable is this?

like any ITK stuff, raf and smoggy have been right before, but it doesn't necessarily mean it'll happen. they're reputable fellows though.

They appear to have broken the website as it keeps crashing  :D

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it a bit late in the window to be putting lists in or giving an ultimatum?

How reliable is this?

like any ITK stuff, raf and smoggy have been right before, but it doesn't necessarily mean it'll happen. they're reputable fellows though.

They appear to have broken the website as it keeps crashing  :D

Which one is Kim Kardashian?

Me and CT were discussing the finances the other day and we both agreed something doesn't quite add up. The figures from the Prem season indicate we aren't flush and Pulis has been basically saying the same thing.

But then in the summer we seemed more than happy to splash the cash. In fact we did splash the cash to a degree, almost £13 Million on Saville and Mcnair.

What’s going to get us the best deal when negotiating for players?

Pulis pulis say how flush we are or claiming poverty to the press

Do you really believe that's what he's doing it for?  Straight up question.

No I think he’s doing it to keep the fans expectations down. But I also think team would ask for more if he kept saying we had money.

Probably although I think clubs have a decent sense of where other clubs are at financially even if it's just they have a bit to spend or they don't.

I wonder if it's possible that Gibson wants Pulis to *** off and so he his holding the money back to try and get him to walk?  Self-defeating in terms of the transfer window but I suppose it's possible.

I’m praying for no signings tomorrow. It may hurt for the next 6 months but it’ll be so much better in the long run.

We do actually need players though irrespective of who the manager will be.

If I had to choose between having my club back and a few new players it’s a pretty easy choice.

Ah but if he's going anyway in the summer potentially and we do need to improve certain areas of the team then is it such a clear cut question?  Honestly I don't know.  If we'd be stuck with Pulis for a longer period of time then yeah I'd feel the same but if it's a short amount of time no matter what then we'd be better off improving the side and having a go.

Or just sack Pulis now and buy whoever Gary Gill suggests  :fist:

If he walks now we are also past the question of whether he will become director of football or even extend his contract. He will just be gone. And the sun will shine over the riverside again. I honestly think we could see a Man Utd situation after Mourinho left.

This is my thinking. I don’t want the man anywhere near my club. I don’t want to risk him moving up to a DoF role or any other role.

How reliable is this?

Just because the information is coming to light today, doesn't mean this "ultimatum" wasn't given earlier.

How reliable is this?

Very true, guess I'd just like to know what they know haha.

Like CT was getting at, I wonder what has brought this on now

How reliable is this?

I can only say that I said to CT that I don’t like putting things in public domain because I never know how true they are.. once it had been heard by RAF who i trust for info I was happy to relay some of it. Your free to take it as you please and I can understand your thinking about a list 48hrs before deadline

How reliable is this?

Just because the information is coming to light today, doesn't mean this "ultimatum" wasn't given earlier.

Good point well made, I suppose I was just going off them saying they were talking about it yesterday haha

How reliable is this?

I can only say that I said to CT that I don’t like putting things in public domain because I never know how true they are.. once it had been heard by RAF who i trust for info I was happy to relay some of it. Your free to take it as you please and I can understand your thinking about a list 48hrs before deadline

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to bash you and I am very grateful for the info you guys pass on.

I suppose it was more out of excitement about it kicking off tomorrow that I was a bit blunt with my questioning haha

Is it true what someone over on fmttm has said that this Graham Bailey bloke reckons that none of our signings this season were from Pulis and it was all the recruitment team???

three central midfielders, a centre back and a striker that can't score but holds the ball up sounds a hell of a lot like pulis players to me.