• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Middlesbrough remain hopeful they could bring Adama Traore back to the club on deadline day, with Wolves looking to bring in Iranian superstar Sardar Azmoun as his replacement.

Wolves are in talks with Rubin Kazan to land Azmoun for around £12million and his arrival could see Traore being made available, and if that was the case Boro are ready to snap him up.

But the Riverside outfit are also working hard on other options – but one of those looks unlikely to be Yannick Bolasie.

Tony Pulis ruled out a move for the Everton forward last week after he exercised an option to leave Aston Villa.

We can reveal that Boro have been in contact with Bolaise, but he does not want to return to the Championship and has rebuffed the advances from Pulis.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-middlesbrough-hopeful-on-winger-as-wolves-eye-replacement

@GraemeBailey

Adama Traore and Yannick Bolasie are still on Middlesbrough's radar - they are trying very hard, and if either of those can be done, they are doing what they can to get them.

I really don't care or think they will make any difference - I've got my heart 100% set on no players coming in and Pulis walking now.

Pulis said a few days ago we wouldn't be going for bolasie. Either that was a lie in the first place or weve now hit the absolute bottom of the list.

What Pulis says and what Pulis does are 2 very different things.

Middlesbrough remain hopeful they could bring Adama Traore back to the club on deadline day, with Wolves looking to bring in Iranian superstar Sardar Azmoun as his replacement.

Wolves are in talks with Rubin Kazan to land Azmoun for around £12million and his arrival could see Traore being made available, and if that was the case Boro are ready to snap him up.

But the Riverside outfit are also working hard on other options – but one of those looks unlikely to be Yannick Bolasie.

Tony Pulis ruled out a move for the Everton forward last week after he exercised an option to leave Aston Villa.

We can reveal that Boro have been in contact with Bolaise, but he does not want to return to the Championship and has rebuffed the advances from Pulis.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-middlesbrough-hopeful-on-winger-as-wolves-eye-replacement

Thank *** for that

@GraemeBailey

Adama Traore and Yannick Bolasie are still on Middlesbrough's radar - they are trying very hard, and if either of those can be done, they are doing what they can to get them.

I really don't care or think they will make any difference - I've got my heart 100% set on no players coming in and Pulis walking now.

This is a bad as wanting the team to lose so that Pulis gets sacked.

No I don't want Pulis to be or manager, but not at the expense of results and bringing in players

anthony vickers @untypicalboro

It all goes in wages. In the PL season they paid £65m in wages and recorded a £6.9m profit. Fees, wages, agents cuts... Boro have recorded a loss of £15-20m in 9 of last 10 years. There isn't a massive pot of cash to dip into.

This is why the constant debate on here about transfer fees in vs out is completely pointless.

A club our size will be generally around the break even point in the long term. The club's finances are swallowed up by the wage bill.

The majority of the Premier league money was wasted on wages it's as simple as that.

anthony vickers @untypicalboro

It all goes in wages. In the PL season they paid £65m in wages and recorded a £6.9m profit. Fees, wages, agents cuts... Boro have recorded a loss of £15-20m in 9 of last 10 years. There isn't a massive pot of cash to dip into.

So then we can either pay low transfer fees or cheap wages.

Pulis said a few days ago we wouldn't be going for bolasie. Either that was a lie in the first place or weve now hit the absolute bottom of the list.

What Pulis says and what Pulis does are 2 very different things.

Could also be an indicator that we are signing players pulis wants, which would lend credence to the theory that he may walk. I'd take bolasie and traore in and pulis out like me

Why when Newcastle go down do they get the right players and win the league at the first time of asking and yet we have past it players who don’t play on 20-30 grand a week and are the second lowest scorers at home, but have no money to resolve this problem?

We're onto Adama Traore and Bolasie at 10am?

What happened to all those foreign attacking targets we scouted extensively as contingencies to avoid a repeat of the summer but Tony wanted Championship proven first?

I'm really hoping Birmingham stand firm on Che Adams at least Vassell coming in could be a spark off the bench.

Why when Newcastle go down do they get the right players and win the league at the first time of asking and yet we have past it players who don’t play on 20-30 grand a week and are the second lowest scorers at home, but have no money to resolve this problem?

They've employed better managers than us and signed better players, it's simple really.